July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Stash Tea, Organic Premium, Green Tea, Lemon Ginger, 18 Tea Bags, 1.2 oz (36 g)

Reviews 2-star

Too strong for me

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 06, 2014

I love ginger in food, but I have realised I can't stand it in tea. I can't drink this tea, the ginger taste is so strong I feel almost like a burning sensation in my throat when I drink this. I tried to make iced tea with fresh mint and it was slightly better, but I couldn't even finish the drink. I'm sorry, I suppose the tea is nice (it smells very good) but I just can't drink it. If you absolutely love ginger, you'll probably like this.

Strong ginger flavor

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jun 19, 2014

This tea is ok. The ginger is very strong in this tea which is ok if you have a tummy ache I guess but not very tasty when you want to relax with a cup of tea. If you love ginger then you'll love this tea.