reminds me of Yerba Mate'-but stronger aroma & caffeine effect ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

small tryout amount,i needed 2 bags for 1 jar to get the right taste,still it is not effective on me as a simple cup of coffee,much like i experienced with Yerba Mate' ,and the taste is somewhat nice and similar,you can feel the caffeine but its not a "wake me up" kind of feeling rather than calm but alert at the same time for a short period of time,reminds me of a strong dosage of a good green tea in its effect,not bad at all,i will keep on investigating about this plant in the future...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Nice tea.

Posted by 5631303189361382258 on Feb 12, 2014

This is first time i tired guayasa tea and i like it. Can't really say it has energised me very much, but tea itself has interesting flavour and aroma. Like it!

Like mate but better

Posted by 4653998774472993512 on Nov 30, 2015

This tea is great. It is similar in taste to mate but without the bitterness. As far as I can tell it doesn't make me jittery or nervous either. Highly recommend for those who like mate but don't enjoy the bitter aftertaste.

Migraine disappeared

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 23, 2015

My first guayusa tea. I like to try something new. It's good experience, my migraine disappeared. Tasty is not strong, like mix bare and herbal.

Most Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2733580 on Apr 19, 2016

This is my favorite tea, give you a little boost with out the jittery effects. Usually buy a couple boxes and now down to my last box and you're out of stock, great, just great, that will teach me to always have a couple boxes stashed away. so maybe I should write a negative review so it's never out of stock....