Stevita, Flavored Stevia Delight, Chocolate Powder, 4.2 oz (120 g)

big mocha drinker

Posted by Reviewer1393453 From Kansas on Mar 27, 2014

I used to be a big mocha drinker but the weight started creeping up so I quit going to the coffee shop. I found this steady Stevie by accident and took it to work to try in my coffee and I love it. I keep some at home too and try never to run out. I don't use as much as the instructions say so it fits my picky tastes.

What a pleasant surprise

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Feb 17, 2014

I really liked that one. Good low calorie cocoa mix that will satisfy small chocolate cravings.

not bad at all

Posted by 4705742675006735362 From Bulgaria on Nov 12, 2013

I put 1 tsp in hot water and it tastes pretty good, but even better with coffee. Put some cinnamon so the aftertaste of stevia goes away!

Awfully sweet!!

Posted by 5184619969001949052 on Sep 28, 2013

The taste is not bad, but if you use the suggested dose (2 teaspoons) it's WAY too sweet! I use 1/2 teaspoon or even less for a cup of milk. Well, this way I get more servings per container, which is good. I'm afraid I won't ever get used to the licorice aftertaste of stevia, though.

Good and sweet

Posted by Reviewer2044533 From Finland on Mar 03, 2014

Maybe even a bit too sweet and not so chocolaty, also when making cocoa, needs to be blended quite a while.