10% Off Orders Over $40!

Stevita, Flavors, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia, Strawberry, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.