Nice

Posted by 5754822074333548830 on Dec 11, 2013

Good flavor

Good.

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013

Happy to report that this is a good product. I have only used it in yogurt so far. I also got the peach flavor which I liked a bit more. Tastes just like store-bought strawberry yogurt (when added to home made plain yogurt - so while it doesn't taste like fresh strawberries, I didn't expect it too seeing how it is NOT fresh strawberries. But for what it is, I was happy. I have also been using several flavors of Wisdom Naturals SweetLeaf drops. I find that each flavor varies in how I like it, so I tend to 'rate' them by flavor, rather than the brand as a whole (really didn't like the chocolate raspberry, but LOVE the english toffee), so I will treat this brand the same. It is nice to note that this brand is a fair bit cheaper though!

Strawberry Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This is a nice product for the price. I didn't think it really tasted like strawberry though. It could just be me as my daughter likes it.

A bit funny strange taste

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

Good. Will I buy again: I dont know

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer3048313 on Jun 30, 2011

You need lots of drops before you finally get some taste and sweetness

Not Worth It

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

I have tried every flavor of liquid stevia and am a loyal buyer but this flavor is NOT worth your money. This is the only flavor I've bought from Stevita while I normally buy from Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf but this is one to stay away from. It tastes completely artificial and almost sour. Just don't buy it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »