Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Stevita, Flavors, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia, Strawberry, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)

Good.

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013

Happy to report that this is a good product. I have only used it in yogurt so far. I also got the peach flavor which I liked a bit more. Tastes just like store-bought strawberry yogurt (when added to home made plain yogurt - so while it doesn't taste like fresh strawberries, I didn't expect it too seeing how it is NOT fresh strawberries. But for what it is, I was happy. I have also been using several flavors of Wisdom Naturals SweetLeaf drops. I find that each flavor varies in how I like it, so I tend to 'rate' them by flavor, rather than the brand as a whole (really didn't like the chocolate raspberry, but LOVE the english toffee), so I will treat this brand the same. It is nice to note that this brand is a fair bit cheaper though!

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer3048313 on Jun 30, 2011

You need lots of drops before you finally get some taste and sweetness

Not Worth It

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

I have tried every flavor of liquid stevia and am a loyal buyer but this flavor is NOT worth your money. This is the only flavor I've bought from Stevita while I normally buy from Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf but this is one to stay away from. It tastes completely artificial and almost sour. Just don't buy it.