This stevia is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1833508 on Nov 18, 2009

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

he best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1037952 on Jul 29, 2011

best sub sweetener I have ever used

The Best Sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer2818541 on Mar 03, 2012

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

Meets my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2539445 on Feb 16, 2009

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

Simply Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1364168 on Jun 03, 2011

I love this stuff. It's got no fillers and doesn't affect my blood sugar. A little bit goes a long way. The price here is great as is the shipping cost.

Filler free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687808 on Feb 28, 2011

Excellent product. No fillers.

Just what I expected

Posted by 5184967545424784821 on Aug 17, 2013

This is, in my opinion, the perfect sweetener. I know some people may be bothered by the rather bitter aftertaste, but I have no problem with that. In fact, I have found that I can hardly detect the aftertaste when I use the Stevia for baked products or for beverages, which I most frequently use it for.

Pure and lasts ages!

Posted by 5458354729295367836 on Jan 03, 2014

A few years ago I was excited to see tubs of "stevia" in the Supermarket, so I immediately bought one, only to return it to the shop when I found out that, contrary to what the product's name indicated, the product was largely something else and potentially undesirable. After some research I ended up on iHerb, and purchased several jars of Stevita's Simply-Stevia and some stevia tablets from another brand, both of which I liked. The only - tiny! - issues were that the powder would blow away quite easily from the spoon, and the tablets would sometimes leave a little bit of residue in the last sip. Nothing worth moaning about though!!! What made me prefer the powder in the end, is that it takes only a tiny bit to sweeten my drinks enough (I use half a wooden stirring stick, which I keep inside the jar), so it lasts for ages, yet the jar is small enough to carry in my handbag. Of course this goes hand in hand with the fact that this product is free from fillers, and it also makes it more economical. The second lot I ordered was even better still, in that the powder is now just a little bit courser (like a very fine salt), which means it is not blowing away anymore. So now this product is absolutely 100% perfect for me! I found the flavour fine, and it did not take very long at all to get used to it. It is not totally identical to sugar, but close enough, and certainly close enough when you consider how bad sugar is!! It definitely tastes much better to me than all the chemical stuff that is out there!

stevita, sinple stevita

Posted by Reviewer2410335 on Mar 01, 2014

taste very good. difficult to open the lid. maybe the bottle that I receive was a very old one. it was impossible to read the date at the botton.

nice