Spoonable Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer3360534 on Mar 27, 2010

I originally received these as part of a diet protocol. With iHerb.com's low price, I am able to afford to buy when needed. A great substitute for sugar and other unnatural sweeteners. I hate the taste most of them leave in my mouth, so I have learned to do without sweeteners as I am diabetic; however, Stevia is a great alternative...mix with lemon juice and water, and I have a great tasting low calorie lemonade.

stevita

Posted by Reviewer2248313 on Apr 11, 2010

wonderful will order more

Stevita Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1725777 on Sep 19, 2011

This is the first powedered stevia I've ever had without that funny aftertaste. I was pleasantly surprised and love it!

great stuff

Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013

i can't believe how amazing this is. i used to be so sugar deprived, but now i dont need to!

The easy way not to eat sugar cubes on the road

Posted by 5033454184327367208 on Oct 22, 2013

Since buying these handy packets I have not eaten a single sugar cube on any cafes or restaurants... and loose some weight. So, let's count: Visiting a cafe 5 times a week means that you'll use 5*52 = 260 packets a year. That equals to 520 sugar cubes, which means that you will not gain your weight (520 cubes * 3.5 g/cube * 4 kcal/g / 7700 kcal =) 0.95 kg/year! And you don't need to excersice!

Good stevia

Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014

I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.

Mrs F.Campbell

Posted by Reviewer2085275 on Nov 07, 2008

Handy to take in a handbag, but I would like a larger packet, I get fed up opening 2 each time. :)

Stevita

Posted by Reviewer2469485 on Apr 10, 2009

Loved the convenience of the packets..did not care for the after-taste of this product. On my second order, I have chosen a different product and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1251445 on Jul 30, 2009

This sweetener is good but I really didn't like the aftertaste.

Actually they are too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Mar 19, 2009

Wish the packets contained about half as much powder. Using a whole packet is really too much sweetness for my taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »