Stevita, Stevia Liquid Extract, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)

Reviews 2-star

sweet but not sweet 'nuf

Posted by Reviewer1834001 on Feb 16, 2012

Disappointed by the concentration, 2 drops Gaia equals 6 drops of Stevita....price was less but still not worth changing.

have tasted better ones

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on May 06, 2012

Cheap and ok but next time i'll invest to something more organic and higher quality.

Not (in) my cup of tea

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012

I love using stevia as a sweetener and I really like NuNaturals stevia powder. I thought I'd try some liquid stevia, but I don't think this is the one. To me this has too much of a bitter after taste. Next time, if I want liquid stevia, I'll try the NuNaturals brand.

No es para mí.

Posted by Reviewer3036574 on Dec 03, 2012

No acabo de cogerle el punto a la Stevia. Deja un regusto muy raro. No me gusta, no la volveré a comprar. No tengo claro si es un problema del producto en concreto o de que a ´mi no me gusta el sabor de la Stevia.