Don't like the aftertaste

Posted by 5120424702127560882 on Oct 16, 2012

Can't really neg the product for that. I guess i just don't like the aftertaste of Stevia.

94% erythritol and only 6% stevia

Posted by 4766165812707409630 on Sep 06, 2013

I have discovered that erythritol, the filler used in this product, was reeking havoc in my small intestine. I wasn't digesting food properly. Also, I developed a mystery pain in my right foot for no apparent reason. After I discontinued using erythritol my digestion is improving and the pain in my foot is subsiding. FYI, these illnesses appeared gradually over time as I had been using sugar substitute products containing erythritol for about two years.

Stevita

Posted by Reviewer3024189 on Apr 11, 2009

Products arrived in good time and in good condition. Unfortunately I had to pay over £11.00 to UK customs as the label on the outside of the box showed that I had paid you over £18.00 for the product.

Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1125560 on Mar 28, 2009

I love this stuff! Sweetens like sugar with little aftertaste.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2738866 on Feb 18, 2009

I just LOVE it! Never going back to sugar.

Fabulous for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 11, 2009

I love this stuff!! It only takes about 2 tablespoons to make perfect sugar free rice muffins. Yum-o!

Great sweet substitute.

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Nov 09, 2008

Great sugar substitue. Goes a long way because you only need a small fraction of a teaspoon to equal the sweetness of sugar or other sugar substitutes. Plus there is no gas or discomfort that other sugar substitues may cause.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Nov 11, 2008

This Stevia tastes good and I don't have to use as much of it as I have with others I've used. I like the use of a naturally produced filler. The price is reasonable too.

Stevita spoonable stevia

Posted by Reviewer2691804 on Nov 30, 2008

This product has a grainier texture than "sweetleaf" stevia and seems to be sweeter per tsp. also. Would recommend this product.

coffee or tea sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1077311 on Dec 05, 2008

This is my sugar substitute. It is great in coffee or tea.