Good

Posted by Reviewer2758568 on Jan 11, 2011

My wife uses it. Does not find any after tastes.

a good stevia

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Feb 27, 2009

After trying numerous stevia, both liquid & powder, I'd say this has the most conentrated sweetness of all. However like most products it doesn't last as long as I'd hoped. I like my tea extremely sweet like sugar so it requires over 1/2 tsp. Will try this again tho.

Posted by Reviewer1475322 on Mar 19, 2009

Not as good as NuNaterals

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1520340 on Jul 18, 2009

So far this is the best non sugar sweetener I've tried, I just can't used to any of them, but this works.

Not for my palate

Posted by Reviewer2650729 on Sep 05, 2012

The product was fairly priced and it got delivered rapidly. It's not my favourite sweetener but I guess it takes time to get used to a new flavour...

Not first Stevia choice

Posted by anntarino on Oct 31, 2013

After trying several Stevia, this one is not exactly awful but leaves a very funny strong aftertaste. The good thing is that it is great value for money as a really tiny quantity is enough so this will last forever.

More bitter than other varieties of Stevia I've tried

Posted by 4746957362192451370 on Jun 17, 2013

Unfortunately this stevia is more bitter than other varieties of stevia sugar I've tried. I use a supermarket one which is much more expensive but tastes a lot better, has much less aftertaste. It really does depend on the brand you buy with Stevia. This product is really cheap and it's concentrated so you need a lot less than other varieties. However the taste is terrible so I won't buy again.

bad aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Mar 13, 2012

bad aftertaste

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 10, 2012

Maybe it's good for somebody, but not to drink coffee at all, ether to drink with stevia. After using you have some awful taste in mouth and it keeps a long time

I was so hopeful

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 07, 2011

I've tried stevia in the past and it always leaves a nasty aftertaste. I was hoping this would be the exception, but sadly, it's not.