Stevita Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2520295 on Dec 10, 2008

I really enjoy this brand of Stevia, and I'm glad IHerb.com now offers it. It has the best taste I've experienced so far ( but the Stevita Stevia liquid has a licorice-type aftertaste), and it does not have the (so-called unnecessary) FOS that some brands have. Also, I have discovered that I do not need to use as much as the more popular brands to achieve sweetness. It is a safe and wonderful alternative for those who must or choose to avoid sugar.

coffee or tea sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1077311 on Dec 05, 2008

This is my sugar substitute. It is great in coffee or tea.

Stevita spoonable stevia

Posted by Reviewer2691804 on Nov 30, 2008

This product has a grainier texture than "sweetleaf" stevia and seems to be sweeter per tsp. also. Would recommend this product.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Nov 11, 2008

This Stevia tastes good and I don't have to use as much of it as I have with others I've used. I like the use of a naturally produced filler. The price is reasonable too.

Great sweet substitute.

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Nov 09, 2008

Great sugar substitue. Goes a long way because you only need a small fraction of a teaspoon to equal the sweetness of sugar or other sugar substitutes. Plus there is no gas or discomfort that other sugar substitues may cause.

Stevita Spoonable Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2857345 on Oct 28, 2008

Stevita is a best stevia I've found and have been using this product for years. Finding this here in iHerb saved me several dollars over the price I've been paying, with the best shipping price ever. Great service and communication also.

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer3285937 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent product at a very reasonable price

dave pugh

Posted by Reviewer2870802 on Oct 13, 2008

excellent my wife has been trying to stop me taking sugar for a long time but stevia is not quite so easy to buy here, she orderd it without my knowledge and after 3 days using it i didnt notice any difference and i dont crave sweets anymore.

Alternative sweetner-Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on Jul 10, 2008

I have Hypoglycemia and have tried a few different stevia products and brands. Stevita Spoonable Stevia is my favorite.

Stevita

Posted by Reviewer2085275 on Jun 27, 2008

I'm glad I discovered this product. Very sweet, dissolves easily, good in beverages & excelent with fruit