Guilt free sweetness

Posted by 5307379405579358021 on Aug 19, 2014

Am getting used to the taste of stevia….I used this product to make meringues last week…they turned out really well and were a guilt free sweet treat!!

Naturally Sweet Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe

Posted by 5600129218760039489 on Sep 12, 2014

This works very well in my "Naturally Sweet Apple Cider Drink Recipe" that I posted on my website. Stevita Supreme is so sweet that very little is required. The drink is delicious and very economical. I wonder if this container will last me forever, because it takes so little to sweeten a drink with it. The flavor is pleasant and works well in my refreshing recipe without messing with my blood sugar. There is speculation that apple cider vinegar can help normalize blood sugar, so the apple cider drink could potentially help with that as well. I recommend this product.

Very nice

Posted by 4972890880221244679 on Aug 20, 2013

Excellent with coffee. Very helpful stuff when you on diet "no sugar" period. Much better taste comparing to "chemical" sweeteners that we have in Russia, and after adaptation period I feel no difference between this and real sugar =)

Stevita, no thank you!

Posted by 5523356616733955039 on Aug 28, 2013

The information provided about this product said nothing about the bitterness of the stevia and I wish it did otherwise I would never have purchased it. My husband can stomach it in his coffee, but I can't, and I sure wouldn't bake with it. If you can deal with the bitter aftertaste then this is great value for money.

Muy dulce con poco

Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 13, 2014

me ha gustado mucho, porque con muy poca cantidad se endulza mucho y el sabor es muy rico.

Best taste and value

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 01, 2015

Taste , texture and value is excellent