best body lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer1175563 on May 13, 2008

this oil-free moisturizer works better than any lotion i have ever tried (including one's containing oil!!) i love this product. i have very sensitive skin and must stay away from all oil. thank you for making such a wonderful product that i can trust! and plus it's organic - WOW!!

Best Lotion Ever

Posted by Reviewer2799577 on Jan 13, 2010

I started using this lotion last year. I get acne on my face when it comes in contact with oil (even supposedly non-comodegenic oils such as jojoba oil), so I thought that if I switched to an oil-free hand and body lotion, it would cut down on my breakouts, because I tend to rest my face in my hands quite a bit. It worked!! Beyond that, it's January in Michigan, and the skin on my hands is completely healthy! I have no dry patches, and no cracked, bleeding cuticles. I don't have to wear gloves with moisturizer at night any longer! One of my coworkers once suggested that I had to apply lotion to my hands frequently because I used lotion that contained oil, which was "tricking" my hands into not producing enough of their own oil. I scoffed at his theory, but I think he's right. My hands are so soft all of the time, and the only time I have to reapply lotion is after they've been washed with harsh soap (like in a public restroom). This lotion is the best stuff ever! It's not remotely irritating--I now even use it as my face lotion.

Don't Like the "Smell"

Posted by Reviewer2316636 on Aug 23, 2011

For an unscented lotion, this smells strongly to me of the base of the fake tanning cream lotion, the smell no one likes. Icky.

oil free Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1922610 on Feb 11, 2010

My husband and I are currently on the HCG Diet and were trying to find an oil free Lotion and we both LOVE this one....its amzingly moisterizing, so we def. recommend it!

Just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer1953461 on Aug 07, 2009

I needed an unscented lotion without lavender in its ingredients, since one of my kids is allergic and has eczema. I love how this lotion moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling and doesn't have lavender as one of its natural ingredients.

Unexpected Pleasure

Posted by Reviewer3027174 on May 05, 2010

I purchased this product along with the shampoo and lotion. All products leave my hair and skin so soft without any film. I needed orgainc herbal, no oil product that wouldn't dry my skin or hair and the Stony Brook products hits the mark.

Goddess loves it

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 19, 2010

I put some organic essential oil of lavender into this to make it even better. Not greasy satisfies me the most.

moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 25, 2013

It really smells very neutral. Great for those who prefers lotions with no overpowering fragrance.

Please improve the PUMP

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on Oct 03, 2009

I like this lotion the best, oil free, unscented, natural, and very moisturizing. I use it A LOT. What needs improvement is the pump of the bottle: unlike most lotion pumps, this one is not springy enough, only pumps out a very small amount of lotion each time.

A great, silky, non-greasy lotion

Posted by Reviewer1933505 on Jun 25, 2009

This is my favorite body lotion. I have severe allergies and many scents give me headaches. This lotion has a faint milky scent and it feels silky and soft. I love it! I also love the unscented shampoo and conditioner made by this company.