perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1315613 on Apr 25, 2016

My favorite unscented lotion! It's really moisturizing but not too greasy. Perfect for living in dry climate, especially in winter

كويس :)

Posted by BESHAlABDULLAH on Apr 22, 2016

مرطب رائع للجسم بالأخص البشرة الجافة ومافيه ريحة مزعجه وااشربه البشرة بسرعة

BEST hand and body lotion ever!

Posted by 5182026708345268958 on Jan 22, 2016

I have been using this product for many years. The reason is that is gets my skin soft and in good condition and keeps it that way! Further, it is NOT oily. It goes on and soaks right in to the skin. There is no residue and you don't have to dry it off. it is the exact right consistency and has no odor. It is an amazing product. I love it and while I have tried other products, I will use nothing else. Ever. I am grateful that this product is available.

very good

Posted by 4941590407631949777 on Dec 16, 2015

I have a sensitive skin, and it becomes very dry in winter. I tried different body lotions of various manufacturers, even of French laboratories, and most of them worked fine. But this one is a real discovery for me! It is light and absorbs very quickly, doesn't leave the feeling that you are covered with some kind of a protective cover up. It does have a faint tint that is natural as it is a cosmetic product

Feel Good Aloe Lotion : )

Posted by 4770477840605271536 on Sep 30, 2015

This is a great lotion! I love it & I've tried many thru the years esp. one for in the winter! I like the fact it's lighter; but does the job. Doesn't contain heavy additives like mineral oil or glycerine. The Aloe Vera is mainly what makes it work! I also have an Aloe Vera spray; has consistency of water spray & it is soothing because of the Aloe. Use that one in summer; but winter you need a heavier lotion to last longer. Those on here that say it smells funny or other negatives; you have to remember; maybe it just turns that way on YOUR skin chemistry. I don't get a bad smell at all! This product is awesome & I will keep ordering it BECAUSE it is very soothing and it isn't too heavy : )

Great lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I've been using this product for years. It's unscented, very moisturizing, and it has good ingredients.

Great Oil free alternative

Posted by 4996687876907689199 on Sep 02, 2015

great oil free moisturizer for the NutriMost program

Great after bath cream

Posted by 5369590579822199525 on Apr 10, 2015

it is absorved easily, but if you want something like a butter, this wont be for you.

Fantastic Value

Posted by 4727633059502343742 on Apr 03, 2015

Great product. No smell, light and easy to apply. Fantastic size for the money.

No merece la pena habiendo tan buenos productos en iherb

Posted by Reviewer2369518 on Oct 08, 2014

Compré esta hidratante por el cómodo formato y porque no llevaba fragancia, sin embargo tienen un perfume como a plastilina que no me agrada. En cuanto a su función, es un poco densa y cuesta aplicarla. No me ha gustado nada.