It doesn't work for long hair!

Posted by Reviewer1524268 on Mar 12, 2015

It left my hair looking and feeling like knotted straw. I'd not recommend this product.

Ok

Posted by 5759160407628211072 on Oct 19, 2013

No smell work ok but not as good as a regular non-organic shampoo

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1749573 on Apr 04, 2011

I have very fine hair and have tried SO many conditioners. Most just make it just more limp than it is. This and the shampoo is the BEST I have ever tried!!! No residue left on hair to weigh it down. I LOVE it and cannot say enough about it.

not good for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Dec 09, 2010

it may be ok for oily hair. like that it's truly unscented. detangles ok not so much conditions.

I'm on the fence.

Posted by RacerWife7 on Sep 30, 2010

While I liked that this seemed to work well and made my curly hair curlier, it made my face break out anywhere my hair touched it. :( I stopped using it and 2 days later, my skin cleared up. Won't buy it again.

Great if you are on the HCG Protocol!

Posted by Reviewer1971863 on Sep 16, 2010

Fantastic OIL FREE FORMULA on HCG... I even take it to the hairdresser and my hairdresser loves using it... I will add I have curly to afro hair and it works like a dream! and a really pure formula

Pros and Cons

Posted by Reviewer1612473 on Aug 30, 2010

I am middle aged, have lots of fine, dry hair which I dye a neutral blonde (to hide the grays. Shhh!) PRO's: This conditioner did not irritate my eyes because it was unscented. Hurrah! This is what I was looking for when I went in search of an organic, unscented conditioner. CON's: Either the shampoo or conditioner (or both) turned my hair yellow which made my complexion look sallow. (Though I really think it was due to the shampoo more than the conditioner.) Also, it was a bit drying. When I first used it, I got some dry bumps on my scalp which eventually went away. OVERALL: It provides immediate relief from eye allergies I get from other conditioners but is too drying and color-changing to use long-term.

great

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Aug 29, 2010

this conditioner doesn't have a fragrance but it softens hair well and its a good price for organic conditioner

Unexpected Pleasure

Posted by Reviewer3027174 on May 05, 2010

I purchased this product along with the shampoo and lotion. All products leave my hair and skin so soft without any film. I needed orgainc herbal, no oil product that wouldn't dry my skin or hair and the Stony Brook products hits the mark.

Stony Brook Botanicals Conditioner

Posted by Sprinkles on May 01, 2010

This is a superb product. The ingredient list is extremely healthy-looking as conditioner products go. I have curly hair and do not use the product on my own hair since the conditioner has dimethicone in it, which is a silicone. The reason is because I use very mild shampoo only 2-3 times a week and all the other days just do a conditioner wash for moisturizing, and silicones coat the hair and can be very hard to remove without harsher shampoos, so I don't want the dimethicone to be able to build up on my hair. Instead, we use this conditioner on our dog for his weekly baths, and it works stupendously! I had been searching for a really good fragrance-free conditioner for him. It is totally unscented, which is the healthiest way to go (fragrance ingredients are health-damaging), and it does a wonderful job of making his hair feel soft, detangled and moisturized. I would definitely use it on my own hair also if it weren't for the inclusion of dimethicone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »