Reviews 4-star

Seems effective

Posted by oliews on Feb 01, 2016

I've been using a strong cleanser containing salicylic acid to fight my oily and prone to breakout skin for years. It was very effective and I absolutely couldn't live without it. However as I grew out of the phase, my skin type changed to dry/combination, so as I used that cleanser my skin always felt 'tight', which meant it was drying up. I switched it away then, so now my cleanser doesn't combat breakouts. However, from time to time my skin still has a pimple here and there, so when I saw this I thought I would get it to use it once in a while when I feel that my face is getting problematic. Like many reviews said, it is very very saturated, even with excess liquid outside. One piece is actually too much for my face (I have quite a large surface area o.O) and like another reviewer, I cut, and I think half piece works best for me. I also spot-treat sometimes by using a q-tip. Whenever I use this I feel that the pimple seems to heal faster. And oh, this did cause me a bit of irritation (itch) on my face but it is not so bad plus no adverse reactions so I just try to use it as least as possible.