Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Your affordable weapon against clogged pores.

Posted by 4938435939620341318 on Jun 28, 2013

I'm loving these Stridex pads, seriously. They work better on oily skin, since salicylic acid is your ally against sebum. I feel that my pores seem cleaner, so that's great! There's a lot of liquid in the container, so your pads will always be saturated, I even squish them a tiny bit, because I feel it's too much. This is also nice if you want to do some spot treatment with a cotton bud and not waste a pad.

좋아요

Posted by 4660902798015312993 on Jan 04, 2013

딸아이가 화농성 여드름이라 한번 사봣는데 좋다네요 향도 좋고 자극도 별로 없고 55장이엇는데 25% 더 들어간 70장 짜리가 왔습니다.. 가격도 저렴하고 재구매 의사 확실합니다.

A holy grail product

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 31, 2013

I didn't think much of that at first, it seemed like there was a gimmick or something. But it had rave reviews, they said it works wonders. So since it's really cheap, I got it. In the begging, there's no results, it may help the cysts reveal and come to the surface. You may have less spots and zits..but the wonder to it is that it unclogges the pores, and minimizes them. It REALLY REALLY does so.You will be amazed progressively. Just take some photos of yourself now and 2 months-6months later. Cut the pads in 2 or 3, they are pretty big for only one use.I highly recommend and I will most definetely repurchuse! (55 pads in three pieces last me a year)

So glad I can get these in Korea!

Posted by 5541262754083136522 on Jan 06, 2014

I use these before bed as part of my three step cleansing process and they do seem to make a big difference. Paired with a gentle cleanser and a good moisturizer, the Stridex pads will help keep your skin clear!

Great product

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on May 12, 2014

I have rosacea and so far this has not caused a flair up, which is a definite plus for an acne product. It has definitely helped with my closed comodones and breakouts.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »