سومه

Posted by 4643633382912250398 on Apr 23, 2016

ممتاز

Good!

Posted by dingdongtwid on Apr 05, 2016

This is the 55 pads of Stridex in the red box. Just as good as the bigger version (obviously), and I like that there is a expiry date at the bottom of the box. Only one pad enough to cover the whole face. If you're sensitive to BHA, put it on for 5mins and wash it off and you still get the mild exfoliation for your skin. This should be used right after cleanser and toner, and before adding in moisturiser to your skincare routine.

No es la opción más natural. ¡Pero son eficaces y económicos!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

De acuerdo, no son la opción más natural... ¡Pero funcionan! Y si no abusas de ellos puedes mantener a raya el acné y los molestos comedones. Mantiene los granos a raya y, en mi caso, no siento que resequen, aunque he leído revisiones de chicas que se quejan de sequedad. Si noto sequedad algún día aplico después una hidratante específica. Para mi todo un descubrimiento, tanto en resultado como en ahorro, porque éstos sustituyen el tónico de Clinique (alcohol puro), ¡y eso que te ahorras! No son para abusar, puesto que sus ingredientes son algo agresivos. De cara al buen tiempo, sólo los uso por la noche y por la mañana un buen protector solar para evitar manchas.

I LOVE THIS PADS!!!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

My skin is sensitiv, dry with acne (PCOS). I have a lot of scars. Very good cleanse the skin. I have a feeling that smoothed the skin. They are very wet and one pad is sufficient for the whole face, neck and bust . Buy again! MOJA KOŽA JE OSJETLJIVA, SUHA I AKNASTA (PCOS). IMAM JAKO PUNO OŽILJAKA I MRLJA. OVE BLAZINICE jako dobro očiste kožu. Imam osjećaj da zaglade kožu. Jako su mokre i 1 blazinica je dovoljna za cijelo lice, vrat i poprsje. Kupujem ponovno!

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5133033331578455237 on Nov 14, 2015

Really help me to fight acne!

Soft to the skin, yet effective

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well when used twice per week even. Not drying the skin.

Incredible.

Posted by 5513171101455255131 on Jun 02, 2015

I swear by my life, this product has worked WONDERS on my skin. I've tried everything, you name it, I've tried it. AHA, BHA, oils, toners etc etc, they have don't come close to what Stridex did for me. I'm about 2 weeks in using Stridex and I'm already seeing significant improvement on my skin, and I don't break out as frequent anymore. Hopefully through persistence it'll all pay off. Use this product guys! For reference I have combination skin - dry + oily. I use this product at night before moisturising.

Present for teenager

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 08, 2015

He loves it and is treasuring it. It's really helping with his acne and clearing his skin up. He can also take it to school with him and wipe as needed.

Excellent chemical exfoliant for oily skin

Posted by yvlogs on Apr 20, 2015

This brought all the gunk from my pimples straight to the surface overnight. I use these every third day with my very oily skin. The pads are very saturated, so when I've used the pad on my face, I then use it on my shoulders and back. My back was a nightmare and now it's totally clear, while my face is definitely showing signs of improvement in tandem with oil cleansing. I'll be repurchasing the bigger pack soon, very impressed with this product, especially for such a reasonable price. Remember to wait about half an hour before applying your moisturiser over top! Chemical exfoliation requires an acidic pH and if you add additional products, you negate the exfoliant.

Best for oily skin!

Posted by 4640997386306818530 on Mar 11, 2015

I have the grossest, oiliest skin, and have had problems with enlarged pores, closed whiteheads all over my forehead and chin, this seriously was like... a miracle. I have very sensitive skin, so for the first few times I used it, it did burn a little bit, but nothing too over the top. It worked really, really, really fast, and I can't recommend this to anyone enough! Seriously, if you have issues with acne, or just random bumps all over your face, or gigantic pores, try this. It's cheap, it's worth a shot!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »