Your affordable weapon against clogged pores.

Posted by 4938435939620341318 on Jun 28, 2013

I'm loving these Stridex pads, seriously. They work better on oily skin, since salicylic acid is your ally against sebum. I feel that my pores seem cleaner, so that's great! There's a lot of liquid in the container, so your pads will always be saturated, I even squish them a tiny bit, because I feel it's too much. This is also nice if you want to do some spot treatment with a cotton bud and not waste a pad.

A holy grail product

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 31, 2013

I didn't think much of that at first, it seemed like there was a gimmick or something. But it had rave reviews, they said it works wonders. So since it's really cheap, I got it. In the begging, there's no results, it may help the cysts reveal and come to the surface. You may have less spots and zits..but the wonder to it is that it unclogges the pores, and minimizes them. It REALLY REALLY does so.You will be amazed progressively. Just take some photos of yourself now and 2 months-6months later. Cut the pads in 2 or 3, they are pretty big for only one use.I highly recommend and I will most definetely repurchuse! (55 pads in three pieces last me a year)

"Permanent" Acne Disappearing!

Posted by 5761673724325660578 on Feb 26, 2015

I started wiping my face with a Stridex pad every night after cleansing, focusing mainly on the right side of my face, which tends to be covered in spots that never go away. After doing this every night for two weeks, the skin there is now completely smooth to the touch! I never experienced any side effects such as dry skin, but YMMV based on your skin type (mine is acne-prone and slightly oily). Highly recommended! PS. My skin care routine, if it helps anyone: AM: Cleanse, moisturise PM: Cleanse, Stridex (allow to dry before going to bed)

좋아요

Posted by 4660902798015312993 on Jan 04, 2013

딸아이가 화농성 여드름이라 한번 사봣는데 좋다네요 향도 좋고 자극도 별로 없고 55장이엇는데 25% 더 들어간 70장 짜리가 왔습니다.. 가격도 저렴하고 재구매 의사 확실합니다.

stridex

Posted by 5039748046900833545 on Mar 10, 2015

llevo poco tiempo, pero parece que funciona, mi piel esta mejor!

Best for oily skin!

Posted by 4640997386306818530 on Mar 11, 2015

I have the grossest, oiliest skin, and have had problems with enlarged pores, closed whiteheads all over my forehead and chin, this seriously was like... a miracle. I have very sensitive skin, so for the first few times I used it, it did burn a little bit, but nothing too over the top. It worked really, really, really fast, and I can't recommend this to anyone enough! Seriously, if you have issues with acne, or just random bumps all over your face, or gigantic pores, try this. It's cheap, it's worth a shot!

Excellent chemical exfoliant for oily skin

Posted by yvlogs on Apr 20, 2015

This brought all the gunk from my pimples straight to the surface overnight. I use these every third day with my very oily skin. The pads are very saturated, so when I've used the pad on my face, I then use it on my shoulders and back. My back was a nightmare and now it's totally clear, while my face is definitely showing signs of improvement in tandem with oil cleansing. I'll be repurchasing the bigger pack soon, very impressed with this product, especially for such a reasonable price. Remember to wait about half an hour before applying your moisturiser over top! Chemical exfoliation requires an acidic pH and if you add additional products, you negate the exfoliant.

Present for teenager

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 08, 2015

He loves it and is treasuring it. It's really helping with his acne and clearing his skin up. He can also take it to school with him and wipe as needed.

Incredible.

Posted by 5513171101455255131 on Jun 02, 2015

I swear by my life, this product has worked WONDERS on my skin. I've tried everything, you name it, I've tried it. AHA, BHA, oils, toners etc etc, they have don't come close to what Stridex did for me. I'm about 2 weeks in using Stridex and I'm already seeing significant improvement on my skin, and I don't break out as frequent anymore. Hopefully through persistence it'll all pay off. Use this product guys! For reference I have combination skin - dry + oily. I use this product at night before moisturising.

Soft to the skin, yet effective

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well when used twice per week even. Not drying the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »