can be used with or without toner

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.

Silver bullet for acne

Posted by AJayShelley on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped my acne immensely. I love it. I've been on benzoyl peroxide for a few months and it cleared me up a lot. Once I introduced this my face got so much clearer and redness reduced due to the anti-inflammatory properties of salicylic acid. It also has helped my bacne a lot aswell. It is drying on my chin and nose so I don't use it there but it's fine everywhere else. Be smart with this product if it dries out an area too much, only apply it for a short time or use moisturiser. Don't stop using altogether cause if your smart you'll benefit greatly from it. Its great to use it at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face and apply bp, keeps me clear. If you like my review please press yes below :)

Drying but Works Effectively!

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2014

These were super drying so I would suggest using them at night, before you apply a moisterising cream or oil. The pads are pretty big and there's a lot of liquid in them. It could probably be used 10 times before it gets dry (just as an example of how wet they are - I wouldn't reuse them). I do like the effect they have and recommend for people with acne or have acne prone skin. This would be too drying for people with normal skin. All in all, it is very effective. You will see results within the first week of using it (I use it 4 times a week but I am sure you can use it every night if you have severe acne). It's a shame there's only 90 pads, I would suggest cutting them in half.

Good to use.

Posted by Reviewer2178337 on Aug 26, 2012

I've purchased and been using this product about 2 weeks ago. It touches soft, and smells good. I'm using glycolic acid product and sulfur product for acne care, and with these products, this pad works well. I highly recommend this one for acne control. Unless you have very sensitive skin, it won't irritate you. Instead of using toner, try this one.

Great and affordable!

Posted by 5117399494766712200 on Jul 24, 2015

Great for all over the body, I use one on my face and one on my back once a day after cleansing, then wait 20 min and apply moisturiser, a must as BHA can be a bit drying! This was great for blackheads where an AHA exfoliant wasn't cutting it.

Not bad, not bad at ALL!

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Mar 08, 2016

This product has been really effective. It really dries out existing pimples. However, I have learnt that this MUST be used sparingly. It is so drying that you can end up with raw, inflamed, red skin. I would like to give this a 4.5 (if I could) just because of the excessive drying aspect to it. However, it works better than most of the products I have tried. And I have tried A LOT!!!! As long as you don't excessively rub the wipe onto your acne and use it sparingly, you will get the results you are after. I was a little too heavy handed with this in the beginning because it says you can use it up to three times a day. I really wouldn't recommend this, because I did and it really damaged my skin. My skin isn't super sensitive and I had issues with this. Just use this before bedtime and be patient :) Could be used in conjunction with the Grandpa's Thylox Sulfur Soap Bar if your skin can take it. Good luck to all other acne sufferers out there! Acne is not fun, but I've learnt that some of the best products are actually the least expensive. Who knew?!?!

Easily the best acne product available

Posted by 5300869203655201609 on Apr 07, 2016

I have very dry, dehydrated skin and I was worried that this would dry my skin out even more, but nope! Cleared up all my persistent pimples, and after a few months of use I can see that a majority of my acne scarring has faded. Highly recommend, it's one of the most popular acne products in America. 10/10

My favorite product

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on May 02, 2014

Definitely have seen a difference after using these pads, recommended.

Loving this product!

Posted by 5696975480903515662 on May 22, 2016

I have acne, which i got couple years back. I tried a lot different pads from different companies but those products didnt clear my skin and my skin felt so dry too. I never actually heard from this brand and i never seen it anymore. I found it when i was just checking the products in iHerb. I decided to dry it out since it doesnt have alcohol on it. Even after one use, i noticed big difference. My skin has cleared out alot and i stopped breaking out. I keep re-purchasing this product because its just so great and im loving it. I been using the product for over half year now.

Please comeback :((

Posted by 4732505536614024844 on Jul 14, 2016

Stock them pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.I can't live without it