Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads

Good to use.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2178337 on Aug 26, 2012

I've purchased and been using this product about 2 weeks ago. It touches soft, and smells good. I'm using glycolic acid product and sulfur product for acne care, and with these products, this pad works well. I highly recommend this one for acne control. Unless you have very sensitive skin, it won't irritate you. Instead of using toner, try this one.

My favorite product

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on May 02, 2014

Definitely have seen a difference after using these pads, recommended.

can be used with or without toner

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.

Silver bullet for acne

Posted by AJayShelley on Nov 06, 2014

This has helped my acne immensely. I love it. I've been on benzoyl peroxide for a few months and it cleared me up a lot. Once I introduced this my face got so much clearer and redness reduced due to the anti-inflammatory properties of salicylic acid. It also has helped my bacne a lot aswell. It is drying on my chin and nose so I don't use it there but it's fine everywhere else. Be smart with this product if it dries out an area too much, only apply it for a short time or use moisturiser. Don't stop using altogether cause if your smart you'll benefit greatly from it. Its great to use it at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face and apply bp, keeps me clear. If you like my review please press yes below :)

¡Eficaces y económicos!

Posted by mundoiherb on Nov 17, 2014

El descubrimiento del año, para mi, y para los adolescentes de mi familia que cada vez que hago compra me encargan botes de 4 en 4. ¡Grrr! ¡Ahora me toca hacer pedidos de tres en tres!  Mantiene los granos a raya y, en mi caso, no siento que resequen, aunque he leído revisiones de chicas que se quejan de sequedad. Los combino con los más suaves con aloe vera, según el momento del mes, y si noto sequedad algún día aplico después una hidratante de Uriage, especial para pieles grasas y reactivas. Para mi todo un descubrimiento, tanto en resultado como en ahorro, porque éstos sustituyen el tónico 3 de Clinique, ¡y eso que me ahorro!