سومه

Posted by 4643633382912250398 on Apr 23, 2016

المسحه حلو لبشره الي مصابه بالحبوب مره حلوو

An old favorite

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Apr 11, 2016

I LOVE these little pads. They refresh your face and really help keep things clear and looking fresh. So happy to have found them on iHerb after years abroad without them.

great

Posted by 5029846235409918772 on Apr 09, 2016

Amazing stuff! Your face is so clean and fresh after just one pad. Love it.

Easily the best acne product available

Posted by 5300869203655201609 on Apr 07, 2016

I have very dry, dehydrated skin and I was worried that this would dry my skin out even more, but nope! Cleared up all my persistent pimples, and after a few months of use I can see that a majority of my acne scarring has faded. Highly recommend, it's one of the most popular acne products in America. 10/10

Not bad, not bad at ALL!

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Mar 08, 2016

This product has been really effective. It really dries out existing pimples. However, I have learnt that this MUST be used sparingly. It is so drying that you can end up with raw, inflamed, red skin. I would like to give this a 4.5 (if I could) just because of the excessive drying aspect to it. However, it works better than most of the products I have tried. And I have tried A LOT!!!! As long as you don't excessively rub the wipe onto your acne and use it sparingly, you will get the results you are after. I was a little too heavy handed with this in the beginning because it says you can use it up to three times a day. I really wouldn't recommend this, because I did and it really damaged my skin. My skin isn't super sensitive and I had issues with this. Just use this before bedtime and be patient :) Could be used in conjunction with the Grandpa's Thylox Sulfur Soap Bar if your skin can take it. Good luck to all other acne sufferers out there! Acne is not fun, but I've learnt that some of the best products are actually the least expensive. Who knew?!?!

¡Eficaces y económicos! Aunque no la opción más natural.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

De acuerdo, no son la opción más natural... ¡Pero funcionan! Y si no abusas de ellos puedes mantener a raya el acné y los molestos comedones. Mantiene los granos a raya y, en mi caso, no siento que resequen, aunque he leído revisiones de chicas que se quejan de sequedad. Si noto sequedad algún día aplico después una hidratante específica. Para mi todo un descubrimiento, tanto en resultado como en ahorro, porque éstos sustituyen el tónico de Clinique (alcohol puro), ¡y eso que te ahorras! No son para abusar, puesto que sus ingredientes son algo agresivos. De cara al buen tiempo, sólo los uso por la noche y por la mañana un buen protector solar para evitar manchas.

Prevents pimples...

Posted by 4826023099470259001 on Mar 02, 2016

I don´t get pimples so easily and those which I get recover a bit faster. It dries face, so I only use on the evening. Using the pads for the first time it was quite burning feeling at first, but now my skin has got use to it. Also pores has decreased. Good product, I will purchase again.

Love it!

Posted by 5248427834962012610 on Mar 01, 2016

High quality stuff. Swear by it!

Good

Posted by 5460704319323987847 on Feb 19, 2016

Very very beautiful product

Good

Posted by 4956273612017732778 on Feb 18, 2016