July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sublingual, B Total, Liquid Energy, Delicious Fruit Flavor, Two Bottles 1 fl oz (30 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Dec 23, 2012

I have used this product myself, and recommend it to my clients. We all live it. Works great and tastes great too.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer3312366 on Jan 06, 2011

Sublingual give you better absortion.

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on Aug 21, 2011

Hard to tell if working, but as I have malabsorption issues I feel it is necessary to take it. I like the fact that it is sublingual and it tastes fine.

Effective, but

Posted by Reviewer2626851 on Sep 06, 2010

I find this product effective at preventing ocular migraines and other aspects of B12 deficiency and energy...however, this is the ONLY B-complex I've ever taken that gives me a horrible "niacin flush" every other time I use it. It's not only a flush, but the joint pain, shortness of breath, itches, and gastric reactions. At first I thought it might have been because I didn't shake the bottle and some specific gravity thing was going on causing separation of the ingredients, but it's happened whether or not I've shaken the bottle and emptied/refilled the dropper. Also with or without empty stomach. It hasn't stopped me from using it, but it has made me cautious and I take it in half doses more often than full doses.

Sublingual, B Total