10% Off Orders Over $40!

Suki Inc., Renew, Nurture Healthy Aging, Hand & Body Moisture Lotion , 4.0 fl oz (120 ml)

The BEST!

Posted by 5306663974144777526 on Jun 10, 2014

I am very sensitive to chemicals of all kinds and am grateful for this product from Suki. I have tried all kinds of skin care products and the entire Suki line works better for me than anything else out there and it gives me peace of mind to know that there isn't anything harmful in any of them. I use this particular product all over my body, but a little goes a long way and a bottle lasts me around 2 months. I have a lot of skin tags and "granny bumps" in various places, and while they don't completely go away, they are much less of a problem when I put this product on them, and I haven't had to have any of them removed in the past couple of years, whereas I used to have to go at least once a year because they were so itchy and irritated. No more! :-) I like the way it keeps my skin smooth and moisturized without ever feeling greasy, even right after I put it on, and it just makes me feel good. This is true skin CARE, a treat, not a treatment, that works!