Dan Kalp

Posted by 5197808627460138044 on May 28, 2014

So glad to finally find some good quality chlorella that does not make me sick. I bought some cheap stuff on ebay that apparently is not "sun" chlorella and likely already had some heavy metals in it due to poor quality water used to grow it - and no sun to grow it in according to some chlorella experts.

Very Happy!

Posted by Reviewer1023779 on Nov 17, 2009

Very happy to find the 500 mg Sun Chlorella for such a great price and with such great service! Excellent product for energy, digestion and over all health.

Have been using this for decades

Posted by Reviewer2159448 on Sep 13, 2011

And feel that it really helps me with detox and keeps my hair looking good. Also, my body really loves this and I feel somehow balanced when I take these tabs. I used to take 15 of the little ones but these bigger ones 6 and it's fine.

This chlorella is unique

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Aug 11, 2016

This chlorella is different than any other chlorella I've tried, when you consume chlorella one has to start with as low dosage as 500 mg or 1000 mg to avoid side effects like digestive discomfort, diarrhea, bloating, gases etc. but with this product in particular I noticed absolutely No side effects at all. I started with 1 g and then jumped to 10 g I've suffered from IBS for more than a decade and chlorella has completely cured me. I think having no side effects have something to do with soy but I'm not sure, I called the company and they told that the reason they add soy is because of its benefits !! That doesn't make sense to me simply because most people avoid soy even if it's organic.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1072239 on Dec 27, 2011

I like taking mine throughout the day rather than all at once.

Sun Chlorella A

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Sep 03, 2011

I am very pleased with the added zip that this product has given me.