Don't like the scent

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Aug 31, 2012

It smells kind of like Tide. I am starting to suspect that "fragrance made from natural oils" means "fragrance artificially synthesized from natural fatty acids" or something.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3068735 on Oct 11, 2011

Definitely does it's job! It's very difficult to detect a difference between this fabric softener and more commercial brands.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Aug 31, 2012

Ive tried many natural softeners but this one leaves no static cling and smells nice too.

smells fantastic!!

Posted by 5747596189400755544 on Oct 05, 2013

I was a little nervous of ordering this as I am quite particular about smells and the smell of my laundry and was hoping I liked it . it arrived promptly and I have to say the smell is gorgeous , my clothes smell so fresh and clean and my clothes and towels have never been softer !! will continue to use this product along with sun and earth laundry detergent . definitely a winner and reasonable price too . thanks iherb !!!!

Worth a try

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2014

Good product, nice scent leaves your fabrics soft & fluffy

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 04, 2012

good softener, but the bottle is a little bit inconvenient because of heavy bottom.

Doesn't dissolve, weird smell

Posted by Minna2theMax on Mar 08, 2016

This product just sits in a thick clump in the softener dispenser of my washing machine. It also has a weird smell -- not nice at all. I tried diluting it with water before using it, but even that didn't work very well, and there was no nice scent or additional softness after using it. The Ecover softeners on this site work well; if you want to order a softener from iHerb I'd recommend those, but (definitely) not this one.