Sun Warrior, Barley, Activated Sprouted, 31.7 oz (900 g)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

For something is gritty and tasteless, it really works well in giving energy for sustained period without spiking the blood sugar level. Due to the lack of taste, you can mix with another powder, like protein powder, maca etc, for taste and the grittiness does helps to give texture to it. It is nice that it’s organic (no pesticides) and raw (no important nutrient gets destroyed by heat). Since it is sprouted, it is loaded with a lot of enzymes and nutrients as well. It mixes well with a blender bottle and is good as a meal replacement or uses as a weight loss product. As for immune boosting effect, I can’t really tell if it works or not since I did fell sick while taking the product. Pricewise, it is a bit expensive but it’s worthwhile since it works. Normally, I use 2 scoops per drink. Check out my page for more reviews!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Aug 20, 2009

Since using this, I have noticed more energy during my workouts. Plus it's a great way to add in some low GI food in my diet! Will definitely re-purchase.

Truly amazing

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 15, 2009

This activated barley gives me added energy and the advertisements are true. It does give you pep. Thanks, iHerb, for offering this.

Love their products

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011

Having used the natural rice protein for a while I decided to give this a try. I've only been using it for just over a week and haven't quite settled as to how I am going to be using it in the future. I have added it to my shakes which is good and I think it might even be best before exercise in the morning so will experiment with that. It has a nice flavor (bit sweet) and is easy to mix.

Immune system builder

Posted by Reviewer2139889 on Jun 14, 2011

I feel stronger and healthier from this product