A must buy

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Oct 22, 2010

This is a delicious protein powder. It's not too sweet and it is smooth - not grainy. It also does not give you heart burn and is easy to digest.

Tastes the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1287014 on Nov 15, 2010

I enjoy using this in baking and adding it to my yourgurt.....so sweet and tastes so "chocolatey" good! I don't care for it as a smoothie....as much.

best

Posted by Reviewer2571413 on Jul 10, 2012

Best!!!protein on the market

The BEST vegan protein out there!

Posted by 4941794826651558410 on Aug 23, 2012

I absolutely love Sunwarrior products, and their protein is the absolute best! No tummy issues (Whey, dairy and soy all bother me). It does very well in baking, and makes for a delicious protein shake with some almond milk.

Chocolate

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Great sweet taste. Sometimes I blend this with rice milk, ice cubes and vanilla icecream, delicious!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Jun 14, 2013

Really good but I prefer the Sun Warrior blend chocolate protein

Does what its supposed to

Posted by 5030174839110511355 on Dec 29, 2014

My training is going exceptionally well, I don't know if its because of the powder but it isn't not because of it. Good stuff.

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by 4909781747216868702 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

great source of vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2009411 on Jul 07, 2011

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

sweet