Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Chocolate, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer3276601 on Aug 10, 2010

Sun Warrior and Vega are my favorite raw protein powders!!

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Mar 13, 2013

Best protien drink I have ever had. Dont like the plain one Chocolate is best. Half the price that we can buy for here in Australia. We pay $78 here and Iherb is $42. Great delivery Iherb Nothing but praise for product and Iherb

Love it!

Posted by 5612904445028640391 on Apr 04, 2013

I was a bit worried about how this would taste as I have never had vegan protein supplements before, but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste! It isnt as sweet as the protein shakes I am used to but it isn't terrible which is the main thing! And at the sun warrior website you can get a free smoothie ebook which I'm keen to experiment with. Will not go back to non-vegan protein again!!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1560037 on Sep 05, 2011

I like the taste, but I guess it isn't like drinking a cup of cocoa:) Far better than hemp protein but I haven't tried any other rice proteins so can't compare with any of those.

great