Sun Warrior Protein Mix is Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1595311 on Jun 14, 2010

Your website has everything I need. I received the order in a day. How great is that.

Sun Warrior Protein, Row Vegan Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

EXCELLENT Product! We all love it! This is my breakfast & evening "dessert" with fruits! S. Russell

Great Tasting Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I've tried some other vegan protein powders but the Chocolate Sun Warrior protein tastes the best. IMO, it tastes better mixed into my slightly alkaline water w/unrefined salt vs distilled or purified water (which tends to be acidic due to the minerals being taken out and the reaction of the water w/ the air to form carbonic acid). If you're wanting to incorporate some green powders into your diet but don't care for the taste, try mixing it with this product. I love to mix this with the Sun Warrior Ormus Greens for a "Mint Chocolate" shake. If you still find the taste not up to your liking then I strongly suggest you try alkalizing your water and also adding some unrefined salt to it as this improved the taste a lot for me!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1450528 on May 24, 2010

Great hypoallergenic protein. No bloating or digestive upset. Seems to help with recovery from exercise

Makes great smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2349076 on May 19, 2010

Love this stuff. I make a smoothie and it tastes like a shake. If you like it extra chocolatey, add some raw cacao. Another winner from Sunwarrior.

Exvellent love the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Wonderful product.

Good addition to my diet

Posted by Reviewer1952333 on Mar 31, 2010

I use no milk products so getting that extra protein is beneficial for my body to function properly. It gives me extra energy to do my daily activities and it tastes fine with chocolate flavour. I recommend to try this one if you can't tolerate any milk proteins or if you are a pure vegan. A fine product.