July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Chocolate, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Best protein available

Posted by Reviewer2936093 on Dec 23, 2011

I've used this protein for several years. It is vegan and tastes so wonderful. It is fairly filling for a morning shake.

LOVE

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013

Love this stuff. I'm a vegan, so when I'm feeling slack with eating, I just make sure I slip one of these shakes in, or put scoops into my smoothies or desserts. delicious.

Sun Warrior - Protein Raw Vegan - Chocolate

Posted by 4830705641812208879 on Jul 16, 2013

Chocolate is my favourite of the SunWarrior protein powders. It's very smooth and adds very little flavour to what you put it with (unlike the vanilla version). This ticks all the right boxes for me and I highly recommend it.

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Mar 13, 2013

Best protien drink I have ever had. Dont like the plain one Chocolate is best. Half the price that we can buy for here in Australia. We pay $78 here and Iherb is $42. Great delivery Iherb Nothing but praise for product and Iherb

Love it!

Posted by 5612904445028640391 on Apr 04, 2013

I was a bit worried about how this would taste as I have never had vegan protein supplements before, but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste! It isnt as sweet as the protein shakes I am used to but it isn't terrible which is the main thing! And at the sun warrior website you can get a free smoothie ebook which I'm keen to experiment with. Will not go back to non-vegan protein again!!