Great w/Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I can handle this by itself with just water but I like to make a "Mint Chocolate" shake by adding Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein with it. Tastes pretty good plus I use alkaline water which also improves the taste as well!

Super Supergreens!

Posted by Reviewer2164330 on Sep 28, 2011

Ormus Sun Warrior Supergreens are indeed the best organic,raw, vegan source of grasses grown anywhere....including in my own garden. As a vegan, and a practising yogi, they have changed my life and my body. The results they promise are kept. It's a simple as that. Buying at iherb is the way to go for me... living in Ireland I actually pay nearly twice as much to drive to the local health food shop than I do do have them couriered to my home in three days! Give them a try, you won't be sorry! :)

simply powerful mixture, brights consciousness

Posted by Reviewer1827443 on Dec 31, 2010

real vital food, feels great and easy to use! little bit too sweet sometimes, fresh peppermint smell and taste. good quality stuff, love to drink all day long in water

YUM YUM

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Excellent product. Only drawback is the container is a bit difficult to manage with the yummy fine green powder.

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1235767 on Oct 04, 2011

My favorite Green powder and excelent taste

Outstanding Product, Outstanding Service

Posted by Reviewer1277769 on Feb 28, 2013

This product has a nice mixture of excellent organic greens, along with ORMUS. I can't believe I received this two days after ordering. I really like the fact iHerb posts the expiration date. Very few retailer do this.

Absolutely brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

I'm so happy with this, tastes delicious, very vibrant, feels like it's doing good stuff, will definitely get this again.

Healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2707753 on Oct 28, 2011

Contains such healthy ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer2725288 on Jun 07, 2011

Discontinued?!

Posted by Reviewer2996280 on Mar 02, 2016

Why this is discontinued?