Sun Warrior, Raw Organic Ormus Supergreens, Peppermint, 16 oz (454 g)

Great Tasting Greens but Not Gluten Free!

Posted by Reviewer3219886 From Trinidad and Tobago on Apr 19, 2013

I love these greens and have used them for a couple years but my last batch that arrived this week is in different packaging and clearly states 'contains wheat' which was never on the packaging with the volcanic hills in the background. Please update your listing, the company admitted that recent batches have had very small amounts of gluten in them and they have therefore made the change to their packaging etc. It would be nice to see that change reflected here on this site. Thanks! These are really great greens if gluten is not really a serious issue for you and I love all the other products from this company, these greens are just no longer an option for me.

Best Supergreens!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife From Florida on Mar 24, 2012

I mix this with Sun Warrior chocolate protein, a little stevia and it's just like drinking a girl scout's thin mint cookie. This tasty little combination satisfies and energizes me for a long time.

better tasting way to get green superfoods

Posted by Reviewer2344847 From Arizona on Sep 05, 2011

These greens seem to be of high quality. The taste is not bad compared to other greens such as straight spirulina, but perhaps the Ormus taste is a bit over rated by other reviewers. It is a little expensive for me and the packaging does not help me to keep things from getting a little messy on my hands and counter. Will try some other brands however I will likely order this again for quality. Update: I think the quality, intensity of flavor and non thyroid irritating greens make this the best greens powder out there. It will be in my emergency food bank for certain!

Great w/Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2705217 From Kansas on Jun 02, 2010

I can handle this by itself with just water but I like to make a "Mint Chocolate" shake by adding Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein with it. Tastes pretty good plus I use alkaline water which also improves the taste as well!

Exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2970641 From Finland on Aug 25, 2010

I have tried many different products, but I like this the best. If it would not have stevia (or less of it), it would be perfect for my taste.