LOVE IT!

Posted by cameronday on May 19, 2010

This and hemp protein are going to be my only supplemental protein sources from now on. The only "problem" with this product is that it is getting TOO popular and selling out!

Sun Warrior Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1290615 on May 19, 2010

Wonderful basic Vanilla shake, especially again for people with allergies. Mixes well with different fruits of all kinds. The kids like it as well.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

This is hands down the best brown rice protein powder I have ever had! Although it might seem pricey, it's so very worth it! It's so much smoother than most vegan powders and does marvelously in smoothies, shakes, vegan ice creams and baked goods. An amazing product, with a great price on iHerb!

Sun Warrior Protein Row Vegan Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

Excellent product! We love It! Ready to reorder. S. Russell

Great raw vegan protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jun 21, 2010

Great protein supplement! It is SO HARD to find a vegan protein supplement, add Raw to that and it's nearly impossible. But Sun Warrior has done it. Vanilla is great tasting, a bit chalky if you add too much but you really can't find a higher quality better tasting vegan raw protein powder. Wish it came in an unsweetened version as well!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3333776 on Jun 22, 2010

After reading all the positive reviews I had top try it. First I tried this in my regular strawberry smoothie and it was amazing. I have since then made several different fruit smoothies and also used it in my pancake batter which was amazing. :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Jun 22, 2010

I have tried several different "Raw" protein powders and this is the best one. I like the taste of it and how I feel after drinking it. iHerb is also a great company to order from, they are fast and efficient. I will continue to order this product and other products from iHerb.com

Great protien powder

Posted by Reviewer2209733 on Jun 28, 2010

Fantastic, raw product!

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.

My new favorite product!

Posted by Reviewer1090417 on Jul 18, 2010

This rice protein is flavorful and doesn't taste gritty at all. It is truly delicious and makes for a healthy smoothy that doesn't give me any problems to digest, which is a challenge for me! I use it daily and sometimes twice a day!