Quailty protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3076199 on Jun 02, 2011

i usually like to switch between whey protein 4m grass fed cows and this rice protein and maybe a hemp protein.. this is a quailty product and i will repurchase in teh future.

Sun Warrior-best Rice Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1691479 on Jun 06, 2011

I have tried most of the Rice Protein powders on the market and Sun Warrior is way better than the rest. Great flavour and mixes smoothly in shaker or blender with minimum grit/chalk texture.Great service from iherb however package takes a while to get to us here in Australia due to customs but worth the wait!!

Best protein for to fuel your body!

Posted by Reviewer2139889 on Jun 14, 2011

I have tried many powder proteins and this is the best! I feel stronger in my workouts!

5 stars for me

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Jun 17, 2011

I agree with all the other reviews. Smooth, tastes good, no stomach upset. Pricey but good.

Sun warrior raw vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1501717 on Aug 10, 2011

I can not tell you how happy I am to have this product! I have had digestive issues and am in the process of healing I am very sensitive to everything especially foods. Nothing has felt so good in my body especially energetically... What a relieve and I even have my 15 year old daughter drinking it!! Fills my heart. Thank you. Heather

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2844012 on Sep 03, 2011

I like this a lot. Again a little pricey but feel I am getting good quality product.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Excellent product, again, the container is a bit difficult to manage

LOVE IT!

Posted by cameronday on May 19, 2010

This and hemp protein are going to be my only supplemental protein sources from now on. The only "problem" with this product is that it is getting TOO popular and selling out!

Sun Warrior Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1290615 on May 19, 2010

Wonderful basic Vanilla shake, especially again for people with allergies. Mixes well with different fruits of all kinds. The kids like it as well.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

This is hands down the best brown rice protein powder I have ever had! Although it might seem pricey, it's so very worth it! It's so much smoother than most vegan powders and does marvelously in smoothies, shakes, vegan ice creams and baked goods. An amazing product, with a great price on iHerb!