Sun warrior raw vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1501717 on Aug 10, 2011

I can not tell you how happy I am to have this product! I have had digestive issues and am in the process of healing I am very sensitive to everything especially foods. Nothing has felt so good in my body especially energetically... What a relieve and I even have my 15 year old daughter drinking it!! Fills my heart. Thank you. Heather

like sun warrior protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2017826 on Jul 20, 2011

I like this alot. It has a great vanilla flavor.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2348221 on Jul 17, 2011

I have tried numerous protein powders. I have found Sun Warrior to be the most tasty, least chalky, in fact just all around wonderful. The energy I get and sense of satisfaction in regards to hunger is amazing.

best protien ever

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

wow. can not say enough about this. yes it cost a little much, but i it totally with every spoon full.

Best vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1046573 on Jul 13, 2011

This is the best vegan protein I have tried. The vanilla is my favourite flavour.

great taste, great nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1843958 on Jul 12, 2011

wonderful choise for vegan protein!

Nice Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jul 10, 2011

Initially on trying for the first time the Sun Warrior Protein with Rice Milk I thought the taste was not that nice. After having it a couple of more times and adding a bit of Manuka Honey I began to like the taste to the point of really liking it. It doesn't dissolve that well with the milk on the Sundesa hand shaker but I love the taste of the undissolved protein powder. In general it's an excellent product which does not produce any gas, bloatness etc... and full of excellent ingredients, non GMO, & Hypo-Allergenic, Thumbs up Sun Warrior!!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 30, 2011

wow, this tastes good! and I find this proteinpowder to be the best I've tried so far. for me, that is, this is sooo individual. will buy again.

Great source of protein

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 29, 2011

I love the Sun Warrior Protein and usually take the natural flavour but took this one as the weight was different for the shipping. I usually put cinnamon and stevia when I do my smoothie so with this one it has a nice flavour its own.

Really taste

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Jun 29, 2011

This is the best tasting protein powder I have ever run across.