Good value.

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Aug 14, 2016

I use it for pancakes , shakes and "scrambled eggs " imitation for my veggi daughter.

Nice Taste!!

Posted by joebonfi on Jul 10, 2011

Initially on trying for the first time the Sun Warrior Protein with Rice Milk I thought the taste was not that nice. After having it a couple of more times and adding a bit of Manuka Honey I began to like the taste to the point of really liking it. It doesn't dissolve that well with the milk on the Sundesa hand shaker but I love the taste of the undissolved protein powder. In general it's an excellent product which does not produce any gas, bloatness etc... and full of excellent ingredients, non GMO, & Hypo-Allergenic, Thumbs up Sun Warrior!!!

My Favourite Rice Protein Powder

Posted by RayOfHope on Nov 30, 2016

I have tried lots of Protein Powders over the years, and switched to Rice Protein Powders a few years ago. The first one I tried was horrible, but I persisted and tried more . This has been my number 1 Protein Powder for the last few years now. I have it straight with cold water in a blender bottle for a snack, and also love it in a smoothie with some cinnamon, blue berries and cashew nuts mmm delicious!

Favorite Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1500173 on May 25, 2011

I love the fact that not only this protein tastes delicious, but that it is RAW and VEGAN! Only protein I have purchased in the last year!

Sun warrior raw vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1501717 on Aug 10, 2011

I can not tell you how happy I am to have this product! I have had digestive issues and am in the process of healing I am very sensitive to everything especially foods. Nothing has felt so good in my body especially energetically... What a relieve and I even have my 15 year old daughter drinking it!! Fills my heart. Thank you. Heather

Flavour wise

Posted by Reviewer1523255 on Feb 02, 2012

This product has a nice mild creamy flavour. It also tastes a bit powdery ( even when in a drink ), a bit like uncooked flour in water. I think that this is what you can expect in a protein powder, and the overall effect is still pleasant enough. I add mine to Chia seed pudding for the creamy filling quality it adds.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1072588 on Sep 07, 2010

Great product will be purchasing again in the future!

My new favorite product!

Posted by Reviewer1090417 on Jul 18, 2010

This rice protein is flavorful and doesn't taste gritty at all. It is truly delicious and makes for a healthy smoothy that doesn't give me any problems to digest, which is a challenge for me! I use it daily and sometimes twice a day!

Very good

Posted by 4969383103838177108 on Feb 04, 2014

It was quickly and cheap.

Sunwarrior love

Posted by Reviewer1108364 on Aug 29, 2013

I was SO excited to try this protein after reading about it everywhere. And when I got it, I was so disapointed. I thougt the smell was gross, the taste, the texture. I was actually gagging when I tried to drink it with water. I tried it in all kind of ways, and found it ok in smoothies. I didn't want to throw it away, so I kept using it in some smoothie recipes. And after a while I actually started to enjoy it, and I slowly started to add a little bit in pancackes, oatmeal etc. And little by little I started to really like it, and now I LOVE it. Haha, it's so weird, I went from gagging to loving it! And my stomach loves it as well. I use it almost every day now, and will definitely buy again. So end of the story, it may take some time getting used to for some people! :)