the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

I love this protein is is absolutely the best gives me so muvh energy in the mornings.

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

Handy product to have to add to smoothies or even in raw food bars/slices etc. I do find myself avoiding putting it in my morning green smoothie as it has such a powdery taste/texture. It's not horrible by any means just more suited to say a banana, oat/almond milk, pumpkin pie spice mix, vanilla stevia type of smoothie really..

I love sunwarrior protein!

Posted by 4941794826651558410 on Aug 23, 2012

This protein is the best out there! Tasty, vegan, and easy on the stomach. Look no further, dream protein is here!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Great quality and very tasty!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

We have been buying Sun Warrior for several months now. Tastes good and is filling as a breakfast

VERY NICE FOR SMOOTHIES

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Smooth and creamy, taste is fantastic!

Great protein powder

Posted by 5531988804310369173 on Nov 29, 2012

However, the taste is quite strong and requires strong fruit / chocolate flavours to mask the vanilla in a smoothie or shake.

good quality, fast delivery and cheap

Posted by 5423841918680449137 on Dec 31, 2012

i recommend

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1566748 on Jan 05, 2013

I mix half scoop of this stuff with almond or flax milk, chia seeds, cacao powder and stevia in a protein shaker in addition to a piece of fruit for a preworkout boost for my average 6 to 7 mile runs. Love it! Great flavor! I also make smoothies with it and it defintely gives a creamy texture. Trying the Warrior blend this time since I read Brendan Brazier's Thrive Nutrition guide and want to try out the hemp, pea, rice protein mixture. i don't doubt that it will be good!

Phenomenal Product!!!

Posted by 4786991871953339986 on Jan 27, 2013

I have to say that I couldn't be more pleased with this product!!! I have tried a lot of other protein powders & did a lot of research before going with Sunwarrior. Other reviews complained of the taste but I was willing to try it. I LOVE the way it tastes!!!! I also love how easily digested this product is. No more bloating! I found Iherb.com had the best price. Shipping was incredibly fast!!! I will most definitely be reordering!