Great source of protein

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 29, 2011

I love the Sun Warrior Protein and usually take the natural flavour but took this one as the weight was different for the shipping. I usually put cinnamon and stevia when I do my smoothie so with this one it has a nice flavour its own.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 30, 2011

wow, this tastes good! and I find this proteinpowder to be the best I've tried so far. for me, that is, this is sooo individual. will buy again.

great taste, great nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1843958 on Jul 12, 2011

wonderful choise for vegan protein!

Best vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1046573 on Jul 13, 2011

This is the best vegan protein I have tried. The vanilla is my favourite flavour.

best protien ever

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

wow. can not say enough about this. yes it cost a little much, but i it totally with every spoon full.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2348221 on Jul 17, 2011

I have tried numerous protein powders. I have found Sun Warrior to be the most tasty, least chalky, in fact just all around wonderful. The energy I get and sense of satisfaction in regards to hunger is amazing.

My favorite protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer2464481 on May 31, 2011

This is a great product. I feel that it is nutritionally superior to products I had before, and we love the taste of the chocolate and the vanilla.

Quailty protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3076199 on Jun 02, 2011

i usually like to switch between whey protein 4m grass fed cows and this rice protein and maybe a hemp protein.. this is a quailty product and i will repurchase in teh future.

Sun Warrior-best Rice Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1691479 on Jun 06, 2011

I have tried most of the Rice Protein powders on the market and Sun Warrior is way better than the rest. Great flavour and mixes smoothly in shaker or blender with minimum grit/chalk texture.Great service from iherb however package takes a while to get to us here in Australia due to customs but worth the wait!!

Best protein for to fuel your body!

Posted by Reviewer2139889 on Jun 14, 2011

I have tried many powder proteins and this is the best! I feel stronger in my workouts!