Best tasting protein powder

Posted by 5757172472057963607 on Aug 24, 2013

Very good tasting, I mix it with my morning smoothie...adds sweetness and a creamy texture...like it alot

Sunwarrior love

Posted by Reviewer1108364 on Aug 29, 2013

I was SO excited to try this protein after reading about it everywhere. And when I got it, I was so disapointed. I thougt the smell was gross, the taste, the texture. I was actually gagging when I tried to drink it with water. I tried it in all kind of ways, and found it ok in smoothies. I didn't want to throw it away, so I kept using it in some smoothie recipes. And after a while I actually started to enjoy it, and I slowly started to add a little bit in pancackes, oatmeal etc. And little by little I started to really like it, and now I LOVE it. Haha, it's so weird, I went from gagging to loving it! And my stomach loves it as well. I use it almost every day now, and will definitely buy again. So end of the story, it may take some time getting used to for some people! :)

This is soooo Goood, don`t hesitate to buy it!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Sep 02, 2013

Oh, I just fell in love with this product. I usually get stomach aches from protein powders, but when eating this I don`t get any pains. I also love the flavor, it`s not too sweet and it don`t taste artificial. I usually add one scoop or little more with 26oz water, but it`s also delicious with almond milk for example. Next time I will try the chocolate one.

My Favorite Vegan Protein!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

Sunwarrior is the bomb! So delicious, creamy, and slightly chalky. A++++

Best protein ever

Posted by lindsaygetslean on Sep 16, 2013

Makes perfect pancakes... thanks for making it so much cheaper than the Australian stores iHerb

Best vegan protein on the market

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Oct 22, 2013

Amazing taste, easy to mix, Love it!

excelente

Posted by 5360908849503688108 on Nov 13, 2013

muito bom, produto chegou em 20 dias!

No more upset tummy

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

I introduced this product into my diet following a bodypuilding competition. Whilst most foods/ supps that werent meat or vegies caused my digestive system distress, this vegan protein caused me zero digestive pain or discomfort.

Great taste

Posted by 5758546173306388012 on Dec 05, 2013

Have problems with whey so brown rice is a great alternative to getting more protein after training. Awesome product.

Best Value for Money!

Posted by 4804093659189984066 on Dec 21, 2013

I can't find this any where for a better price! Best vegan protein on the market (in my opinion)!