Great raw vegan protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jun 21, 2010

Great protein supplement! It is SO HARD to find a vegan protein supplement, add Raw to that and it's nearly impossible. But Sun Warrior has done it. Vanilla is great tasting, a bit chalky if you add too much but you really can't find a higher quality better tasting vegan raw protein powder. Wish it came in an unsweetened version as well!

Sun Warrior Protein Row Vegan Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

Excellent product! We love It! Ready to reorder. S. Russell

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

This is hands down the best brown rice protein powder I have ever had! Although it might seem pricey, it's so very worth it! It's so much smoother than most vegan powders and does marvelously in smoothies, shakes, vegan ice creams and baked goods. An amazing product, with a great price on iHerb!

Sun Warrior Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1290615 on May 19, 2010

Wonderful basic Vanilla shake, especially again for people with allergies. Mixes well with different fruits of all kinds. The kids like it as well.

LOVE IT!

Posted by cameronday on May 19, 2010

This and hemp protein are going to be my only supplemental protein sources from now on. The only "problem" with this product is that it is getting TOO popular and selling out!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Excellent product, again, the container is a bit difficult to manage

sun warrior protein review

Posted by Reviewer3099351 on May 17, 2010

Sun warrior protein seems to be so good for my body; i have been taking it in a smoothie everyday with especially trying to get my digestive system working better. It seems like it is helping my digestion. Also, sun warrior protein helps my energy and seems to be building my health to a great level. Thank you for your interest.

Sun Warrior

Posted by Reviewer2766464 on May 10, 2010

I love my Sun Warrior Protein!! I have been making smoothies everyday with it. There is a slight chalky taste, but I have grown to like it and think it taste delicious! I would love to try the chocolate flavor next!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3227374 on Apr 22, 2010

We use this in our blended green drink

Good / great taste, best veg. protein

Posted by Reviewer1190314 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't like taste of stevia but this product has good taste even for me. My wife loves it. This is vegetarian protein that helped me with protein deficiency.