Love it!

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Aug 16, 2014

I love this protein powder! The vanilla flavour works well in everything I've tried so far (even savoury dishes!). I especially love using it for baking. I don't find the texture too chalky as some people have said. Will definitely buy again! (Although it will be a while, the bag is HUGE!)

ok

Posted by 4613019848288666517 on Jul 10, 2014

The taste isn't good

Nice Protein

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

This is fine mixed with coconut milk, a little bit chalky but put in a blender and you have a nice smoothy. My favorite is the sun warrior blend and mercolas pea protein which I mix it up and never stick to just one protein but if I do its the blend. Great customer service from iherb.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 30, 2014

It doesn't bother my stomach like other protein powders have. Flavor is good. Only 4 stars because the texture is chalky. You can somewhat remedy this if you add more liquid and fruit.I have gotten used to it though.

Horrible taste

Posted by 5724210704997377040 on Mar 24, 2014

I really thought this was going to be a great protein powder due to great reviews, but I just couldn't get past the taste! It tasted really chalky and gross, and when I blended it in with my smoothie, it ruined the taste of the smoothie! Definitely not purchasing again, and I do not recommend it to those who are partial to taste!

Expensive and not the best protein

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

Expensive the taste is not particularly good. I would not purchase it again.

Very good

Posted by 4969383103838177108 on Feb 04, 2014

It was quickly and cheap.

Terrible taste and does not blend well with liquid

Posted by 5567112701740219067 on Feb 01, 2014

Although the shipping was really fast and I'm really satisfied with Iherb and I will buy again, the taste of this product is terrible, it doesn't mix well with water and it has a grainy texture. Absolutely the worst.

Best Value for Money!

Posted by 4804093659189984066 on Dec 21, 2013

I can't find this any where for a better price! Best vegan protein on the market (in my opinion)!

Sun Warrior

Posted by 5140898914055929527 on Dec 06, 2013

A great discovery ! I recommand it to substite flour in healthty and digest pancake in the morning. It taste a little too much in smoothie for me. But i'll definitivily purchase it again!