Sun warrior

Posted by Reviewer1287054 on May 12, 2011

Simply the best protein supplement on the market in all respects, period!

great product - worth the wait but strong stevia taste!!

Posted by Reviewer1696816 on Jun 28, 2011

After using Sunwarrior for a while now I have to say that I can't really get over the strong Stevia taste. I find it sickenly sweet which makes it harder to incorporate decent amounts into my diet. I wish Sunwarrior had a version with a different natural sweetener for the Stevia haters.

substantial power

Posted by Reviewer3208339 on Aug 01, 2010

This product provides me with my day's solid foundation, as it gets put in my morning smoothie. I can't think of a better protein powder than a raw, vegan one, produced with such exacting standards. This huge supply (the bag is much bigger than it looks in the photo, which took me by surprise) will last me many months!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2750476 on Sep 14, 2010

Was a little skeptical because some reviews complained about the taste. But what a pleasant surprise, IMHO tastes much better than whey protein i had earlier and mixes easily.

One of the best proteins!!

Posted by Reviewer2490259 on Mar 30, 2010

In my opinion this is the best tasting of the three that are available. The chocolate is a close second though. Awesome stuff! I use this as well as the Activated Barley (Sunwarrior) and also I add a few chinese herbs in the mix for my morning drink. As always, best price and fastest shipping at Iherb!

Good / great taste, best veg. protein

Posted by Reviewer1190314 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't like taste of stevia but this product has good taste even for me. My wife loves it. This is vegetarian protein that helped me with protein deficiency.

sun warrior protein review

Posted by Reviewer3099351 on May 17, 2010

Sun warrior protein seems to be so good for my body; i have been taking it in a smoothie everyday with especially trying to get my digestive system working better. It seems like it is helping my digestion. Also, sun warrior protein helps my energy and seems to be building my health to a great level. Thank you for your interest.

BEST RICE PROTEIN I HAVE TRIED!!

Posted by Reviewer1231318 on Dec 17, 2010

This tastes Amazing and the nutritional content speaks for itself! I am ordering more, lots more! iHerb had this shipped to me withing 1.5 business days, will definitely do business with again!

feels great

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jan 04, 2012

I feel very good with this product, but was a little surprised by the strong sweetness. I have gotten used to it. Next time I will try the plain rather than the vanilla.

Excellent Vegan product

Posted by Reviewer3222059 on Jan 26, 2012

Tastes good , high protein and the best vegan protein mix that I have used.