10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Vanilla, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2750476 on Sep 14, 2010

Was a little skeptical because some reviews complained about the taste. But what a pleasant surprise, IMHO tastes much better than whey protein i had earlier and mixes easily.

sun warrior protein review

Posted by Reviewer3099351 on May 17, 2010

Sun warrior protein seems to be so good for my body; i have been taking it in a smoothie everyday with especially trying to get my digestive system working better. It seems like it is helping my digestion. Also, sun warrior protein helps my energy and seems to be building my health to a great level. Thank you for your interest.

One of the best proteins!!

Posted by Reviewer2490259 on Mar 30, 2010

In my opinion this is the best tasting of the three that are available. The chocolate is a close second though. Awesome stuff! I use this as well as the Activated Barley (Sunwarrior) and also I add a few chinese herbs in the mix for my morning drink. As always, best price and fastest shipping at Iherb!

Good / great taste, best veg. protein

Posted by Reviewer1190314 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't like taste of stevia but this product has good taste even for me. My wife loves it. This is vegetarian protein that helped me with protein deficiency.

substantial power

Posted by Reviewer3208339 on Aug 01, 2010

This product provides me with my day's solid foundation, as it gets put in my morning smoothie. I can't think of a better protein powder than a raw, vegan one, produced with such exacting standards. This huge supply (the bag is much bigger than it looks in the photo, which took me by surprise) will last me many months!