One of the best proteins!!

Posted by Reviewer2490259 on Mar 30, 2010

In my opinion this is the best tasting of the three that are available. The chocolate is a close second though. Awesome stuff! I use this as well as the Activated Barley (Sunwarrior) and also I add a few chinese herbs in the mix for my morning drink. As always, best price and fastest shipping at Iherb!

Good / great taste, best veg. protein

Posted by Reviewer1190314 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't like taste of stevia but this product has good taste even for me. My wife loves it. This is vegetarian protein that helped me with protein deficiency.

substantial power

Posted by Reviewer3208339 on Aug 01, 2010

This product provides me with my day's solid foundation, as it gets put in my morning smoothie. I can't think of a better protein powder than a raw, vegan one, produced with such exacting standards. This huge supply (the bag is much bigger than it looks in the photo, which took me by surprise) will last me many months!

Best protein shake!!

Posted by Reviewer1536641 on Aug 02, 2010

Great taste and best shake mix I have found out there! Beats the health food stores options by a landslide. I have only tried the vanilla too! No telling how good the chocolate tastes!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1843494 on Aug 05, 2010

Great tasting, good quality protein. Will purchase again.

awesome protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer2632349 on Aug 18, 2010

I recently tried this for the first time, and I think it's the best protein I have ever bought! It's a little pricey, but well worth it:)

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1109640 on Aug 19, 2010

I loove sunwarrior! I am in Canada and found this was WAY cheaper than what they sell it for here... came in TWO days! I was shocked. Iherb's service was awesome, I will definitley order again, packaged beautifully :)

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3227374 on Apr 22, 2010

We use this in our blended green drink

Sun Warrior

Posted by Reviewer2766464 on May 10, 2010

I love my Sun Warrior Protein!! I have been making smoothies everyday with it. There is a slight chalky taste, but I have grown to like it and think it taste delicious! I would love to try the chocolate flavor next!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Excellent product, again, the container is a bit difficult to manage