Quailty protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3076199 on Jun 02, 2011

i usually like to switch between whey protein 4m grass fed cows and this rice protein and maybe a hemp protein.. this is a quailty product and i will repurchase in teh future.

A protein powder sourced from plant protein

Posted by 5112028842132153809 on Aug 31, 2014

One of the best tasting Protein powders around. A great alternative to Whey protein powders, especially if you have dairy sensitivity of allergies. My 15 year old son is using it, as he is very active and finds the texture and taste very satisfactory and finds it lasts him a few hours, which is great between meals. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is bed-ridden, elderly, or looking to boost your protein intake naturally. Especially good for vegetarians.

Best protein ever

Posted by Reviewer3083748 on Jan 29, 2011

Nice taste and texture

Protein in a bag

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Oct 11, 2010

Same as the chocolate, only better because the chocolate is quite weak while vanilla is just right.

Must have

Posted by 5378956292800274037 on Aug 12, 2012

This protein powder is fantastic !!! I now crave it daily as it really lifts my energy

I would recomend this

Posted by 5507448051301812286 on Apr 01, 2015

The product is very good and arrived on date as promissed.

Love it!

Posted by 5346998093848616371 on Aug 16, 2014

I love this protein powder! The vanilla flavour works well in everything I've tried so far (even savoury dishes!). I especially love using it for baking. I don't find the texture too chalky as some people have said. Will definitely buy again! (Although it will be a while, the bag is HUGE!)

Best protein ever!

Posted by Reviewer2743062 on Jan 21, 2011

I just love this protein! Not only is it vegan and sugar free it blends beautifully into smoothies! I'm hooked :)

Best in catagory

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jul 23, 2010

Best raw protein powder on the market

Sun Warrior

Posted by Reviewer2766464 on May 10, 2010

I love my Sun Warrior Protein!! I have been making smoothies everyday with it. There is a slight chalky taste, but I have grown to like it and think it taste delicious! I would love to try the chocolate flavor next!