Best vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1046573 on Jul 13, 2011

This is the best vegan protein I have tried. The vanilla is my favourite flavour.

best protien ever

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

wow. can not say enough about this. yes it cost a little much, but i it totally with every spoon full.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2348221 on Jul 17, 2011

I have tried numerous protein powders. I have found Sun Warrior to be the most tasty, least chalky, in fact just all around wonderful. The energy I get and sense of satisfaction in regards to hunger is amazing.

Sun warrior raw vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer1501717 on Aug 10, 2011

I can not tell you how happy I am to have this product! I have had digestive issues and am in the process of healing I am very sensitive to everything especially foods. Nothing has felt so good in my body especially energetically... What a relieve and I even have my 15 year old daughter drinking it!! Fills my heart. Thank you. Heather

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2844012 on Sep 03, 2011

I like this a lot. Again a little pricey but feel I am getting good quality product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3316290 on Sep 09, 2011

I've tried other Rice proteins and not liked the taste. This one has a good flavour and texture, and doesn't leave a weird chalky feeling in my mouth. Will definitely be restocking when needed :)

Yummie

Posted by Reviewer3068236 on Sep 12, 2011

This is my favorite Sun Warrior product. I'll make a smoothie with it. I'll first mix the protein with water. Then I'll do the mix in the blender with banana, cumcumber or apple or spinach yummie. Love it!

Great stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Oct 02, 2011

Love it!

Very Pleased!!

Posted by Reviewer1140429 on Oct 14, 2011

I'm am so very pleased with this protein powder.. It is the first protein powder I've ever tasted that is honestly delicious. It is smooth and silky and super tasty. I definitely recommend.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Good flavour, happy with this, using it post workout, will give a bit of time to guage results but happy so far.