Good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 07, 2010

Met the maker at Raw Foods. Nice people and decided to try it. It is good, but I want to keep experimenting with others too. Will probably buy more in the future.

Excellent vegan brown rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2668240 on Nov 29, 2010

Love this product! Tastes amazing and healthy source of protein.

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Mar 13, 2013

Best protien drink I have ever had. Dont like the plain one Chocolate is best. Half the price that we can buy for here in Australia. We pay $78 here and Iherb is $42. Great delivery Iherb Nothing but praise for product and Iherb

Love it!

Posted by 5612904445028640391 on Apr 04, 2013

I was a bit worried about how this would taste as I have never had vegan protein supplements before, but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste! It isnt as sweet as the protein shakes I am used to but it isn't terrible which is the main thing! And at the sun warrior website you can get a free smoothie ebook which I'm keen to experiment with. Will not go back to non-vegan protein again!!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1560037 on Sep 05, 2011

I like the taste, but I guess it isn't like drinking a cup of cocoa:) Far better than hemp protein but I haven't tried any other rice proteins so can't compare with any of those.

great

Posted by Reviewer2674984 on Sep 07, 2011

Good texture and taste.

sun warrior protein

Posted by Reviewer2829247 on Oct 23, 2011

This protein is great! I love to drink it blended with ice water. It is a little to hard to blend with just a spoon; it is much easier in a blender.

Sunwarrior Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2615905 on Oct 25, 2011

Love this product works well in smoothies as a base and then throw in loads of antioxident rich berries and drink- great way to start the day

Best protein available

Posted by Reviewer2936093 on Dec 23, 2011

I've used this protein for several years. It is vegan and tastes so wonderful. It is fairly filling for a morning shake.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 08, 2012

Absolutely excellent product, very tasty, just love it. Shake well, though, as it is very powdery and you need to get it mixed thoroughly.