Good quality - but tastes awful!

Posted by 5345294646809813017 on Jul 01, 2015

I bought this on the advice of someone whose nutritional advice I trust. I definitely feel the benefit of taking this, but I don't think the addition of peppermint does it any favours. I will keep buying it (even though it is expensive and tastes vile!)as I know it's really good for me.

great product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I think it's great. I was detoxing a lot lately and 've been feeling fatigue. After taking Supergreen for about 4 days, I feel the energy coming back to me, I definetely feel less tied, and somehow sleep better. The only thing I wish they'd do the one without stevia, because the taste of it it's just too much. I mixing it with celery juice and add ginger or even little garlic to "kill" off the stevia taste. I am not sure if I am going to buy it again, but only because of the taste. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Like a jungle..:)

Posted by Reviewer3129918 on Nov 19, 2012

Flavour is ok, and genly sweetish. This is good way to start a day, just mix cupful milk/water and yo are ready to go on..:)

Makeaa viherjauhetta

Posted by maarithm on Aug 15, 2012

mutta maku silti ihan ok. Puolet vähemmänkin makeutusta eli steviaa kyllä riittäisi, tai vaikka ei ollenkaan makeutusta. Vaikutus virkistävä. Toisaalta olen ottanut vähemmän kuin suositeltu annos, koska varon aina puhdistusoireita. Pitemmän aikavälin vaikutukista en osaa vielä sanoa, mutta ei tuote ainakaan huonoa ole.

Ormus Supergreens

Posted by Reviewer1936853 on Aug 25, 2011

My first dive into supergreens apart from a wee taste of my friends normal barley grass. Have to say I'm wrapped, especially as stevia and peppermint is added. No longer feel like I'm drinking grass! A fantastic product and I can feel the subtle changes in my body.

Love the Greens

Posted by Reviewer1352200 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product! I would like it to be in a solid container with a screw top though.