Healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2707753 on Oct 28, 2011

Contains such healthy ingredients!

Absolutely brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

I'm so happy with this, tastes delicious, very vibrant, feels like it's doing good stuff, will definitely get this again.

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1235767 on Oct 04, 2011

My favorite Green powder and excelent taste

Super Supergreens!

Posted by Reviewer2164330 on Sep 28, 2011

Ormus Sun Warrior Supergreens are indeed the best organic,raw, vegan source of grasses grown anywhere....including in my own garden. As a vegan, and a practising yogi, they have changed my life and my body. The results they promise are kept. It's a simple as that. Buying at iherb is the way to go for me... living in Ireland I actually pay nearly twice as much to drive to the local health food shop than I do do have them couriered to my home in three days! Give them a try, you won't be sorry! :)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer3068236 on Sep 12, 2011

Great product to add into your smoothie or as a drink. I'll mix it with water.

better tasting way to get green superfoods

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 05, 2011

These greens seem to be of high quality. The taste is not bad compared to other greens such as straight spirulina, but perhaps the Ormus taste is a bit over rated by other reviewers. It is a little expensive for me and the packaging does not help me to keep things from getting a little messy on my hands and counter. Will try some other brands however I will likely order this again for quality. Update: I think the quality, intensity of flavor and non thyroid irritating greens make this the best greens powder out there. It will be in my emergency food bank for certain!

Ormus Supergreens

Posted by Reviewer1936853 on Aug 25, 2011

My first dive into supergreens apart from a wee taste of my friends normal barley grass. Have to say I'm wrapped, especially as stevia and peppermint is added. No longer feel like I'm drinking grass! A fantastic product and I can feel the subtle changes in my body.

best greens by-farr

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

i have tried all kinds of greens on the market and this product wins, hands down, must try this green, and the taste is the best ever

Posted by Reviewer2725288 on Jun 07, 2011

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer3023381 on May 02, 2011

a great product with great quality.