Nice taste but could wish for better packaging

Posted by 5752611930388267847 on Sep 01, 2014

The chocolate taste is nice, but a couple of things to be wished for - better solving - functional packaging (did not like the renewal)

Hmm still on the fence

Posted by 4680160244895275564 on Aug 12, 2014

I was expecting to love the taste of this, after all the rave reviews i read on blog spots,etc. But unfortunately it wasn't for me, it felt very chalky in flavor for me. However i should state that when i add it with flavored soy or almond milk it does taste delicious! But because of high sugar content of flavored milk it wouldn't be practical for me to use it for everyday use.

Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Jun 11, 2014

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

Good product, I like it

Posted by PavelP on May 29, 2014

The product is superior in taste and texture compared to other vegan or raw vegan protein mixtures. The price is high but it's worth it. I personally prefer Warrior Blend Chocolate over Vanilla, but usually buy both of them in one order to switch the flavors so not to get used to them too quickly.

Sunwarrior Blend, new recipe

Posted by 5527466962746378595 on Mar 25, 2014

I have been using the Sunwarrior Blend for more than a year and think it's the best product on the market, the only complaint i had was that it was not much taste differense between the vanilla or the chocolate. But with my last order on iHerb i got the new Sunwarrior Blend with improved taste and now I think it's Perfect!

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Mar 15, 2014

Everything else with this product was excellent besides that it was waaay too sweet. The strong stevia taste was offputting.

Good source of protein.

Posted by 4748207114138203261 on Feb 17, 2014

Good product, no issues whatsoever. Tastes great in smoothies. Sometimes in a hurry I mix it with water -- not the best mixer.

Best vege protein powder I've tried so far

Posted by 5191285423664256052 on Jan 28, 2014

My overall goal has been to improve fat-muscle ratio, while maintaining or slightly increasing weight. I've been using Warrior Blend mixed in with: - chia seeds - spirulina powder (which tastes horrible and makes the whole mixture bright green) - creatine - fruit (cranberries, strawberries, blueberries) - yoghurt It tastes good (although the spirulina tends to overpower all other flavours), mixes well and I've been achieving good results (dropped an inch around waist, improved bench-press PB, improved tone). I will definitely buy Warrior Blend again and based on this experience I'm going to try Sun Warrior's other protein powder for comparison.

Excellent No-Bloating Protein - Use a Shaker Jar!

Posted by Reviewer1805588 on Jan 26, 2014

Whey and rice protein powders caused severe abdominal bloating, so this pea-protein was a great find! I mix it with unsweetened plain almond milk in a screw-top shaker jar, give it a good shake, then leave in fridge for an hour so the powder can dissolve more thoroughly in the liquid. Shake again vigorously and it's a smooth filling healthy drink at just 130 calories (100 calories powder and 30 calories almond milk). Love the chocolate, and the stevia is just the right amount, so using unsweetened liquid works well to avoid it being too sweet.

Flavour

Posted by 5693446132171013489 on Dec 11, 2013

Littlebit bitter flavour, for my taste.. Nextime i order the original protein :)