Good but vanilla taste better.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 18, 2014

Good quality vegan protein powder. I think the vanilla version taste better than the chocolate.

Worth the price

Posted by 4939732485447818956 on Feb 23, 2015

Considering the nutrients of a vegan product all packed into one, this product is really great and has a taste to match. Delivery is fast too.

Warrior Blend

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Among Sun Warrior products, this is the one I prefer as far as taste and texture are concerned. Sun Warrior brand can be trusted to get organic and ethical products. A very good choice if looking for vegetarian protein.

Best protein

Posted by 4793580649433832387 on Oct 10, 2013

I've been using whey protein for years & always had tummy problems. I started using sun warrior & within a week my cramps & bloating disappeared! I'm not vegan but I'll definitely keep using sun warrior! Tastes good too - added bonus :)

Sun Warrior Plant Based

Posted by Reviewer3050582 on Oct 25, 2013

Perfect

Fair

Posted by 5297652550982535397 on Oct 15, 2013

still trying to get used to the it being thick

Best vege protein powder I've tried so far

Posted by 5191285423664256052 on Jan 28, 2014

My overall goal has been to improve fat-muscle ratio, while maintaining or slightly increasing weight. I've been using Warrior Blend mixed in with: - chia seeds - spirulina powder (which tastes horrible and makes the whole mixture bright green) - creatine - fruit (cranberries, strawberries, blueberries) - yoghurt It tastes good (although the spirulina tends to overpower all other flavours), mixes well and I've been achieving good results (dropped an inch around waist, improved bench-press PB, improved tone). I will definitely buy Warrior Blend again and based on this experience I'm going to try Sun Warrior's other protein powder for comparison.

Good source of protein.

Posted by 4748207114138203261 on Feb 17, 2014

Good product, no issues whatsoever. Tastes great in smoothies. Sometimes in a hurry I mix it with water -- not the best mixer.

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Mar 15, 2014

Everything else with this product was excellent besides that it was waaay too sweet. The strong stevia taste was offputting.

Superior Protein

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 19, 2012

Took me a while to get used to the warrior blend after using Sunwarrior's rice protein. At first I thought the taste for awful, but now I don't mind it. Mixes great into smoothies. Love the combination of the proteins, this is a great product.