Good source of protein.

Posted by 4748207114138203261 on Feb 17, 2014

Good product, no issues whatsoever. Tastes great in smoothies. Sometimes in a hurry I mix it with water -- not the best mixer.

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Mar 15, 2014

Everything else with this product was excellent besides that it was waaay too sweet. The strong stevia taste was offputting.

Superior Protein

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 19, 2012

Took me a while to get used to the warrior blend after using Sunwarrior's rice protein. At first I thought the taste for awful, but now I don't mind it. Mixes great into smoothies. Love the combination of the proteins, this is a great product.

Stars given only.

Posted by Reviewer2538327 on Oct 15, 2012

Stars given only.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2819540 on May 14, 2012

The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the taste of the powder (if it overwhelms what you mix it into) is sort of gross with the rice-y aftertaste, but seriously DON'T let that dissuade you, because this is THE BEST vegan protein powder on the market! Not only is it really good for you, but it tastes awesome, too!

Smoothy taste

Posted by 5111220691650433330 on Aug 25, 2013

Consistency is thick and I like it. I use this as a recovery drink after long runs.

Tasty and Healthy

Posted by 5048048835148777327 on Aug 30, 2013

This doesn't taste fantastic but not disgusting either. It won't taste as nice as the whey protein blends packed full of yummy chemicals and flavors so don't expect it to compete in that department. Certainly though it is tasty and easy to drink. I recommend mixing it with the regular rice sun warrior if it's too thick.

Dissolving easily it does not

Posted by 5399276868628798396 on Oct 17, 2012

While I welcome this product as a substitute for dairy-based whey protein, I found that it doesn't dissolve as well. It also doesn't hold very holding, leading to a higher potential of mess in my kitchen. Overall a good product, but I might try a similar one next, for comparison's sake.

Blends well, just OK flavor, very mild.

Posted by Reviewer1667277 on Jan 17, 2012

This protein powder has a very mild taste. I'm not a big fan. I usually just chug it all in one 8oz glass of water with a blender ball.

"New Formula"

Posted by 4993327530368537422 on Oct 20, 2013

Ok so I have never written a review in my life, but Im so disappointed that I feel compelled to do so. This WAS a really amazing vegan protein with a great taste and texture to boot, and I'm not sure what they've done, but its totally unpalatable now. Maybe they added a higher percentage of stevia or something but its really such a shame... I wanted to let others be aware that they wouldn't be getting the old formula they may have been expecting. I still gave a few stars because the ingredients are quite good, if you can stomach it that is...