| English
| USD ($)

Sun Warrior, Warrior Blend, Raw Vegan Protein, Natural, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Less shake, more bread

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

I bought this cause it has cranberry proteins. Got to have that. I love cranberries! As a proteinshake its a disapointment, although it taste NOTHING 'its mixing like soy-proteins (slimy). So i said to my self, 'do you want to drink slime or get busy baking" ..i choose baking protein-bread and its perfect for that. I use 25% protein-powder instead of flour, makes the bread tastier too.

The best protein powder!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This raw protein is great! At 85% protein, it has the highest (non soy) sprouted vegan protein on the market. The Classic version of it is made from whole grain brown rice, however the Warrior Blend is made from pea, hemp seed, and cranberry seed proteins! The powder is very fine, blends easily-- no grainy or chalky textures. It also taster better than any other protein I have tried, even without added flavours. I've fount it gets digested fast and easy, great for post-work out.

So long dairy queen

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I have been using milk based Whey products for a while. But after a month ago when I found this and gave it a try...I most say, that I am not going back to dairy based whey products. If you feel that you are not getting enough protein. One word... LENTIL Be sure to put water on your shaker BEFORE you put the protein in it. It dissolves very quickly. Now as for the taste... I like it. The chocolate version is not for me. This has more amino acids and protein in it than its added taste counterparts.

Actually tastes great... STOP whining!

Posted by Reviewer1322075 on Aug 10, 2014

One of my favorite vegan protein powders... Not sure why so many people are complaining about taste or texture.. I think any true vegans or anyone used to a vegan lifestyle would find it delightful! But if you're expecting something that tastes sugary and artificial like it's out of your deadly McDonalds or other deadly foods, this is not it. Go buy artificially sweetened whey powder if that's the case..... But I'll stick to health and nature personally :)

I mix this with the Vanilla one

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 22, 2011

I find the Vanilla blend too sweet so I mix the natural and vanilla together and it makes for something more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Blends well and seems to be premium nutrition.