Don't be picky

Posted by minnchong on Jun 11, 2015

I've bought this in both chocolate and natural. While I have the one in natural, my girlfriend has the one in chocolate. She has no complains about the chocolate flavoured protein powder. However I did find that mine was very grainy and that there was a bitter aftertaste if you mixed it with water. When I mixed it with my vegan milk, the bitter taste was gone. Personally, I'd still get this despite the horrific taste. I mean, you can't really expect this to taste like your McDonalds smoothie. Plus, it's one of the only, raw, vegan, organic, non-GMO plant protein there is in the market with BCAA. Just don't be picky

My absolute favorite!

Posted by 5057705110803325326 on May 13, 2015

This is by far my favorite vegan protein powder that I've come across, and I've tried quite a few. If you're looking for a good base to smoothies the Natural flavor is great. It doesn't taste like anything at all, so there's no weird taste or flavor coming through in my smoothies, which I've noticed in other protein powders.

I like this

Posted by 5249080274371828752 on Apr 02, 2015

This blends well into my green smoothie. It has a neutral taste. I sometimes add my own flavors such as cinnamon or chocolate stevia drops. This has a high rating from Health Ranger/Natural News as having almost zero heavy metals, unlike many other brands of pea protein.

Tasted horrible

Posted by 5047243424408803185 on Jan 03, 2015

Choked it down a few times then gave up. I couldn't find any way of making it more palatable.

Great Vegan friendly protein product

Posted by 4994498740826791460 on Nov 29, 2014

No explanation required, just buy it!

Great product with a bad taste

Posted by 4900748119725012345 on Sep 19, 2014

Before tring SunWarrior I've used differend kinds of whey- or hemp-based protein powders. I bought this because I'm trying low carb diet, and this has only 1 g of carbs per serving - that's amazing! I use a scoopful of powder once a day after workout and mix it with 2,5 dl unsweetened soy milk. First of all, I must say that If i told you that I enjoy drinking the mix, I would be lying. It tastes AWFUL. I guess plaster would taste quite similar to this. The taste is pretty close to the taste of hemp protein, so if you like the taste of hemp protein (does someone, really??), you may like this one too. Despite the taste it's a great product and I will very, very likely buy it again. It really mixes well with soy milk (better than almost any protein powder I've tried so far). The mixture stays very "liquid-like" (instead of turning into some kind of lumpy, thick gel, which is sometimes the case with whey protein) and so it's easy drink very fast.

Decent

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Sep 02, 2014

Good protein powder, but obviously quite bland and you can still taste it when mixed in to a smoothie. I'd prefer the chocolate or vanilla flavour.

Proteïn

Posted by 5575280072883213943 on Aug 21, 2014

Bad taste, but good product.

Excellent Vegan Protein

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Aug 17, 2014

This product is excellent. My whole family uses it. Taste is ok, not great. Does not mix easy but I like it better than whey.

Actually tastes great... STOP whining!

Posted by Reviewer1322075 on Aug 10, 2014

One of my favorite vegan protein powders... Not sure why so many people are complaining about taste or texture.. I think any true vegans or anyone used to a vegan lifestyle would find it delightful! But if you're expecting something that tastes sugary and artificial like it's out of your deadly McDonalds or other deadly foods, this is not it. Go buy artificially sweetened whey powder if that's the case..... But I'll stick to health and nature personally :)