Actually tastes great... STOP whining!

Posted by Reviewer1322075 on Aug 10, 2014

One of my favorite vegan protein powders... Not sure why so many people are complaining about taste or texture.. I think any true vegans or anyone used to a vegan lifestyle would find it delightful! But if you're expecting something that tastes sugary and artificial like it's out of your deadly McDonalds or other deadly foods, this is not it. Go buy artificially sweetened whey powder if that's the case..... But I'll stick to health and nature personally :)

Less shake, more bread

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

I bought this cause it has cranberry proteins. Got to have that. I love cranberries! As a proteinshake its a disapointment, although it taste NOTHING 'its mixing like soy-proteins (slimy). So i said to my self, 'do you want to drink slime or get busy baking" ..i choose baking protein-bread and its perfect for that. I use 25% protein-powder instead of flour, makes the bread tastier too.

The best protein powder!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This raw protein is great! At 85% protein, it has the highest (non soy) sprouted vegan protein on the market. The Classic version of it is made from whole grain brown rice, however the Warrior Blend is made from pea, hemp seed, and cranberry seed proteins! The powder is very fine, blends easily-- no grainy or chalky textures. It also taster better than any other protein I have tried, even without added flavours. I've fount it gets digested fast and easy, great for post-work out.

So long dairy queen

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I have been using milk based Whey products for a while. But after a month ago when I found this and gave it a try...I most say, that I am not going back to dairy based whey products. If you feel that you are not getting enough protein. One word... LENTIL Be sure to put water on your shaker BEFORE you put the protein in it. It dissolves very quickly. Now as for the taste... I like it. The chocolate version is not for me. This has more amino acids and protein in it than its added taste counterparts.

I mix this with the Vanilla one

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 22, 2011

I find the Vanilla blend too sweet so I mix the natural and vanilla together and it makes for something more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Blends well and seems to be premium nutrition.

Great product with a bad taste

Posted by 4900748119725012345 on Sep 19, 2014

Before tring SunWarrior I've used differend kinds of whey- or hemp-based protein powders. I bought this because I'm trying low carb diet, and this has only 1 g of carbs per serving - that's amazing! I use a scoopful of powder once a day after workout and mix it with 2,5 dl unsweetened soy milk. First of all, I must say that If i told you that I enjoy drinking the mix, I would be lying. It tastes AWFUL. I guess plaster would taste quite similar to this. The taste is pretty close to the taste of hemp protein, so if you like the taste of hemp protein (does someone, really??), you may like this one too. Despite the taste it's a great product and I will very, very likely buy it again. It really mixes well with soy milk (better than almost any protein powder I've tried so far). The mixture stays very "liquid-like" (instead of turning into some kind of lumpy, thick gel, which is sometimes the case with whey protein) and so it's easy drink very fast.

RAW!

Posted by 5412363208065390438 on May 29, 2012

this protein have very good amino spectrum, its clean and RAW!

Protein for healthy people

Posted by 5576328720690277847 on May 29, 2013

What i like most of this product is that it is plant based. For people looking for a vegan diet, sun warrior simplifies your life as it gives you with a couple of scoops as much protein as you will need every day.

Great protein!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't so sure about a pea/hemp blend protein, since I've only ever had whey. My naturopath put me on this a few weeks ago and I actually like it! I have a scoop every morning in almond milk and just like that, an extra 17 grams of protein. The taste is what you'd normally get from any protein, but it's not gritty or chalky like I've had from other brands. It fills me up, but doesn't make me feel bloated and lethargic like the whey did. I found a new favorite here! I add a banana every so often for added flavor, but it's just fine without it as well.Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Can't bear the taste

Posted by 4623004947942772194 on Dec 23, 2013

I had never ordered it before so it was a big mistake to buy it, cause this taste of pea protein is just not for me... You can hardly hide the taste in smoothies. I should have bought a smaller pack at first