Great Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2158303 on Jun 12, 2012

Have been taking this protein powder for a while now and not only does it give me the pick me up in the morning that I need, it doesnt give me that bloated feeling i get with other protein powders. Highly recommend.

Great but a tad expensive

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

I can get this cheaper at a health food store near my house but compared to any other website iherb sells it cheapest. It's a great vegan protein alternative.

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 16, 2011

I like this plant protein. I find the vanilla a bit sweet so I mix it with the natural one 1 for 1 and this way it's really good. Affordable and great quality.

Blends well, good flavor, mild.

Posted by Reviewer1667277 on Jan 17, 2012

Blends well. Vanilla flavor is good but not great. It's very mild. I mix it with a blender bottle and 8oz of water.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1607096 on Jan 25, 2012

The taste is okay but i am very happy with this purchase and the fast shipping Iherb provide to Canadian customer!

sun warrior raw protein vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1202914 on Dec 14, 2011

Great texture, not chalky at all Great taste Great price at iHerb! My favorite! ;)

OK

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

The warrior blend is ok but after going from the amazing rice protein it's hard to adjust to this taste wise. Great amino acid profile though, works well in smoothies.

Great product

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

This makes for a nice addition to any breakfast type dish oats, pancakes etc, with a nice mild smooth flavour and taste

Well pretty much what it says it is

Posted by 5030174839110511355 on Jan 24, 2014

Whats to say? Its a very good tasting protein powder, it makes you feel great and does what its supposed to do. Im going to keep using this indefinitely.

Tastes good

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Good. Add to smoothies and to baby buckwheat pancakes

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »