Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sun Warrior, Warrior Blend, Raw Vegan Protein, Vanilla, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Sun Warrior, Raw Protein, Plant-Based, Warror Blend, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1312913 on Jan 08, 2012

This product (made from hemp, cranberry, and pea protein plus coconut oil) supersedes their previous protein powder made from brown rice protein with better taste, less grainy texture, and better flavour. The new powder also has the same extensive amino acid profile. Both products are the most digestible protein powders I have found with the shortest and cleanest ingredient lists. Also, iHerb provides great value in their pricing.

Blends Well; Great Taste and Nutrition

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 30, 2012

I purchased this product to supplement my diet as I make the transition to a vegan diet. I use 1 scoop of this product along with 15g of Hawaiian Spirulina, 10g of Chlorella, and some Vitamin-C powder twice a day in the morning and evening. That combination makes a great overall health drink with an excellent amino acid profile, loads of vitamins and minerals, and allows me to completely do away with multivitamins and other supplements. You could certainly use this product alone. It offers a great amino acid profile itself, equal or superior to many animal products, and a nice combination of proteins from pea, cranberry, and hemp. I find the taste of this product to be much better than some other vanilla soy and rice based protein powders I have tried. The product has a slightly sweet taste, but certainly not overpowering. The powder blends well in juice and water, dissolving quickly and evenly. You also get quite a bit of product for your money. This is a 1kg bag, probably enough to last most people a month and a half to two months per bag. I really enjoy this product and it seems to me like one of the top vegan protein products on the market. I will reorder often!

Great Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2158303 on Jun 12, 2012

Have been taking this protein powder for a while now and not only does it give me the pick me up in the morning that I need, it doesnt give me that bloated feeling i get with other protein powders. Highly recommend.

Favorite Protein

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

Brought this for my dog and now I use it as well and its my favorite. Nice smell nice taste. Thanks iherb for having this product available.

Great but a tad expensive

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

I can get this cheaper at a health food store near my house but compared to any other website iherb sells it cheapest. It's a great vegan protein alternative.