great alternative to PB

Posted by Reviewer3041922 on Jul 05, 2009

Not only is it quite tasty, but it's easier for me to digest than whole sunnies. Great for anything you might use peanut butter on: sandwiches, crackers, apples, bananas, a spoonful all by itself.... It has some sugar in it, so I was dubious - but turns out that this does give it the needed bit of sweetness without making it "supermarket brandish". I don't have to add any dried fruit or jam or other sweetener when I spread this on Lundberg rice cakes... although of course a sunbutter and jelly sandwich is nice sometimes! (Also a sunbutter and pickle sandwich.)

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011

We love Sunbutter. It is no sacrifice when you use this instead of peanut butter. Put some in a vanilla smoothie and you'll think you are drinking a Butterfinger!

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer2726912 on Feb 14, 2011

Incredible!! I've been allergic to peanuts/nuts forever, and this was my first adventure into alternatives - I was not disappointed at all. As soon as I bought this one, I ordered 2 more right away. My friends say it's the same texture/mouth feel and even taste (almost!) of peanut butter. CRAZY!

Great seed butter!

Posted by Reviewer1199003 on Jun 26, 2011

This is kind of on the oily side even after mixing well but the taste is so good, who cares if it is soft. Didn't last long around my house.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on May 10, 2011

I love it and I love the fact it tastes like peanut butter but it's not!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 28, 2011

Great for a snack - nice change off from regular peanut butter. Pretty good price. reggi

BEST!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

This is the best thing I ever bought!!!! I never ate such butter before, this is just amazing. Good texture, sweet, I mixed it with sunflower seeds, so I made my own crunchy one :)

I don't miss the peanuts!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Aug 18, 2009

This product is great for those of us who are allergic to peanuts and nuts. Children would really like it, too, because it is creamy and has a hint of sweetness that is reminiscent of Skippy or Maranatha's creamy "no-stir" peanut butter. It is less bitter than peanut butter, and has a really nice smoky flavor due to the roasting process, I assume. It is delicious, and I highly recommend it.

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1017284 on Oct 07, 2009

This is one of the best spreads I have ever tasted.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1354899 on Feb 25, 2010

I love this stuff!! Although it should be enjoyed over a period of time. I can eat peanut butter but the taste can gegt old. This is a great alternative.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »