great alternative to PB

Posted by Reviewer3041922 on Jul 05, 2009

Not only is it quite tasty, but it's easier for me to digest than whole sunnies. Great for anything you might use peanut butter on: sandwiches, crackers, apples, bananas, a spoonful all by itself.... It has some sugar in it, so I was dubious - but turns out that this does give it the needed bit of sweetness without making it "supermarket brandish". I don't have to add any dried fruit or jam or other sweetener when I spread this on Lundberg rice cakes... although of course a sunbutter and jelly sandwich is nice sometimes! (Also a sunbutter and pickle sandwich.)

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011

We love Sunbutter. It is no sacrifice when you use this instead of peanut butter. Put some in a vanilla smoothie and you'll think you are drinking a Butterfinger!

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer2726912 on Feb 14, 2011

Incredible!! I've been allergic to peanuts/nuts forever, and this was my first adventure into alternatives - I was not disappointed at all. As soon as I bought this one, I ordered 2 more right away. My friends say it's the same texture/mouth feel and even taste (almost!) of peanut butter. CRAZY!

Great seed butter!

Posted by Reviewer1199003 on Jun 26, 2011

This is kind of on the oily side even after mixing well but the taste is so good, who cares if it is soft. Didn't last long around my house.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on May 10, 2011

I love it and I love the fact it tastes like peanut butter but it's not!!

I don't miss the peanuts!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Aug 18, 2009

This product is great for those of us who are allergic to peanuts and nuts. Children would really like it, too, because it is creamy and has a hint of sweetness that is reminiscent of Skippy or Maranatha's creamy "no-stir" peanut butter. It is less bitter than peanut butter, and has a really nice smoky flavor due to the roasting process, I assume. It is delicious, and I highly recommend it.

Don't hesitate to purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2191826 on Jan 07, 2012

I have two kids who are peanut/tree nut allergic and recently my 7 year old son has become fairly annoyed that he can't have alot of the things that his peers are eating...(i.e. PB&J). I was leary about trying this product, but now I can't believe I waited so long! If you like the taste of roasted sunflower seeds, you will like this. Even my older child who is not peanut allergic said that she likes this just as much as PB. Do not hesitate to try. Wish I had tried it sooner.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012

It is a great replacement for peanut butter.

Delicious

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Mar 13, 2013

I like this brand of sunflower butter best. It can be a little oily a the beginning of the jar, but I learned the trick of storing it upside down. That way when you open it right side up the oils will mix back down.

delicious!!

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Aug 02, 2013

very good peanut butter substitute, of my opinion even a better taste excellent texture

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »