SunButter, Natural Sunflower Seed Spread, 16 oz (454 g)

Best I've had!

Posted by 5517046830613122654 on Apr 15, 2014

Yummy! This is the best sunflower butter I've had so far. Easy to spread, doesn't need much stirring, not oily and tastes great :-P Will be sticking with it for my future purchases.

Yum

Posted by MusettaRose From Canada on Feb 13, 2014

This is very good, I was feeling uncomfortable with all the peanut butter I'm eating and wanted to switch it up a bit. This was just the right thing to substitute here and there.

Delicious and good for seed cycling to balance hormones!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed From Pennsylvania on Mar 08, 2014

I bought SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread to try out seed cycling to balance my hormones. I really like the taste -- It's a nice change from peanut butter and almond butter. I will repurchase in the future.

BEST!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 From Denmark on Oct 19, 2011

This is the best thing I ever bought!!!! I never ate such butter before, this is just amazing. Good texture, sweet, I mixed it with sunflower seeds, so I made my own crunchy one :)

delicious!!

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Aug 02, 2013

very good peanut butter substitute, of my opinion even a better taste excellent texture