Delicious

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Mar 13, 2013

I like this brand of sunflower butter best. It can be a little oily a the beginning of the jar, but I learned the trick of storing it upside down. That way when you open it right side up the oils will mix back down.

I don't miss the peanuts!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Aug 18, 2009

This product is great for those of us who are allergic to peanuts and nuts. Children would really like it, too, because it is creamy and has a hint of sweetness that is reminiscent of Skippy or Maranatha's creamy "no-stir" peanut butter. It is less bitter than peanut butter, and has a really nice smoky flavor due to the roasting process, I assume. It is delicious, and I highly recommend it.

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1017284 on Oct 07, 2009

This is one of the best spreads I have ever tasted.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1354899 on Feb 25, 2010

I love this stuff!! Although it should be enjoyed over a period of time. I can eat peanut butter but the taste can gegt old. This is a great alternative.

So Incredibly Good.....I had to revise my review!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on May 17, 2010

I had to revise a review I wrote earlier. I am now in LOVE with Sunbutter! Sunbutter on a banana, Sunbutter on toast, Sunbutter just by the spoonful...I now like it better than peanut butter! And again I should add, it does seem to have a better nutritional profile than peanut butter. Four grams of fiber per serving! This stuff is awesome!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2506795 on Jul 10, 2010

product was as described.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3226840 on Sep 30, 2010

Much better taste than Peanut butter, especially if mixed with a little organic coconut oil

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer2838680 on Dec 24, 2010

Excellent service and product.

BEST!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

This is the best thing I ever bought!!!! I never ate such butter before, this is just amazing. Good texture, sweet, I mixed it with sunflower seeds, so I made my own crunchy one :)

delicious!!

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Aug 02, 2013

very good peanut butter substitute, of my opinion even a better taste excellent texture