tasty

Posted by 4684337235533823321 on Nov 11, 2014

very tasty

Awesome alternative to Nutbutters

Posted by 5564259663733239856 on Oct 17, 2015

I'm so grateful that iherb carries this!!!! We were introduced to sun butter as a peanut butter alternative at my daughter's school in Philadelphia, and then when we moved to Australia I was worried I would never see it again. It's not carried here anywhere that I've found, but thank goodness we can order and receive it with no probs through iherb. When making her own sandwiches at home, my daughter has the option of choosing this or peanut butter...she prefers SunButter!!! It tastes great, smooth and not too oily. It really is a great option in school lunches as most schools are now nut free, and It seems a much healthier option compared to Peanut Butter regardless.

Sunflower Butter is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jun 19, 2016

Great taste. Nutritious. Consistently the same flavor and quality.

So Delish

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jun 29, 2016

This is so yummy! I am a huge fan of all types of nut butters and spreads (both healthy and indulgent kinds) and had to try this sunflower seed spread after reading the reviews. It definitely tastes like sunflower seeds, and is so smooth and much more easily spreadable than your regular peanut butter or other nut butters. So far I've only had it out of the jar with a spoon ;) but I imagine it will taste great with anything and mix in easily with smoothies, etc. The things I have ordered on iHerb have definitely been hit or miss, but I will definitely be ordering this again!

tasty substitute for pb

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Jul 11, 2016

Just as delicious as peanut butter and great for sending in school lunches without endangering those who are pb allergic

Love This Alternative to Nut Butters

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016

I have been enjoying the SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread. It is affordable and gives me a quick pick-me-up. I usually take a teaspoonful or so to give me that satisfying feeling. It prevents me from over-eating. I like the amount of sweetener in this product. It balances the bitterness of the straight sunflower spread. For those who have problems digesting nut butters, the sunflower seed spread just might fit the bill. Even refrigerated, this product is soft and flows easily. It doesn't take much stirring when the jar is initially opened, which is really nice. I eat it just out of the jar or make a sandwich with it, adding raw honey and my homemade sprouts on Ezekiel bread.

Great alternative to peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Oct 07, 2016

I've been eating this for years due to a peanut allergy. Love the taste!

great for school

Posted by 4877852768159371848 on Oct 24, 2016

Nice taste and texture

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1017284 on Oct 07, 2009

This is one of the best spreads I have ever tasted.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1354899 on Feb 25, 2010

I love this stuff!! Although it should be enjoyed over a period of time. I can eat peanut butter but the taste can gegt old. This is a great alternative.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »