Awesome alternative to Nutbutters

Posted by 5564259663733239856 on Oct 17, 2015

I'm so grateful that iherb carries this!!!! We were introduced to sun butter as a peanut butter alternative at my daughter's school in Philadelphia, and then when we moved to Australia I was worried I would never see it again. It's not carried here anywhere that I've found, but thank goodness we can order and receive it with no probs through iherb. When making her own sandwiches at home, my daughter has the option of choosing this or peanut butter...she prefers SunButter!!! It tastes great, smooth and not too oily. It really is a great option in school lunches as most schools are now nut free, and It seems a much healthier option compared to Peanut Butter regardless.

Sunflower Butter is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jun 19, 2016

Great taste. Nutritious. Consistently the same flavor and quality.

So Delish

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jun 29, 2016

This is so yummy! I am a huge fan of all types of nut butters and spreads (both healthy and indulgent kinds) and had to try this sunflower seed spread after reading the reviews. It definitely tastes like sunflower seeds, and is so smooth and much more easily spreadable than your regular peanut butter or other nut butters. So far I've only had it out of the jar with a spoon ;) but I imagine it will taste great with anything and mix in easily with smoothies, etc. The things I have ordered on iHerb have definitely been hit or miss, but I will definitely be ordering this again!

tasty substitute for pb

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Jul 11, 2016

Just as delicious as peanut butter and great for sending in school lunches without endangering those who are pb allergic

Delicious! but a bit too sweet

Posted by 5580905984596696401 on Jul 11, 2016

Very good texture, works better if mixed before using. Would be 5 stars from me if it was less sweet, but the kids would love it.

Tasty And Dairy Free

Posted by 5330970546941630675 on Aug 12, 2016

I love the taste and the smoothest despite it being diary free. When will the stocks be coming in? It has been out of stock for 4 weeks :(

nice taste

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Oct 29, 2013

im not sure we'll buy it more it is nice we like it with tomatoes and bread

Real taste of peanuts

Posted by 5054980880713075227 on Nov 10, 2013

for those who like

interesting..

Posted by 5391550145783620510 on Dec 18, 2013

Tastes like the grains exactly!

Good product but too expensive

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 25, 2013

The taste is good, with great texture. A very good alternative to peanut butter. However, I found the price a little too expensive...