SunButter, Natural Sunflower Seed Spread, 16 oz (454 g)

Delicious

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Mar 13, 2013

I like this brand of sunflower butter best. It can be a little oily a the beginning of the jar, but I learned the trick of storing it upside down. That way when you open it right side up the oils will mix back down.

I don't miss the peanuts!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 From Connecticut on Aug 18, 2009

This product is great for those of us who are allergic to peanuts and nuts. Children would really like it, too, because it is creamy and has a hint of sweetness that is reminiscent of Skippy or Maranatha's creamy "no-stir" peanut butter. It is less bitter than peanut butter, and has a really nice smoky flavor due to the roasting process, I assume. It is delicious, and I highly recommend it.

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer1017284 on Oct 07, 2009

This is one of the best spreads I have ever tasted.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1354899 From Michigan on Feb 25, 2010

I love this stuff!! Although it should be enjoyed over a period of time. I can eat peanut butter but the taste can gegt old. This is a great alternative.

So Incredibly Good.....I had to revise my review!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 From Ohio on May 17, 2010

I had to revise a review I wrote earlier. I am now in LOVE with Sunbutter! Sunbutter on a banana, Sunbutter on toast, Sunbutter just by the spoonful...I now like it better than peanut butter! And again I should add, it does seem to have a better nutritional profile than peanut butter. Four grams of fiber per serving! This stuff is awesome!