SunButter, Natural Sunflower Seed Spread, 16 oz (454 g)

Yum

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 13, 2014

This is very good, I was feeling uncomfortable with all the peanut butter I'm eating and wanted to switch it up a bit. This was just the right thing to substitute here and there.

Delicious and good for seed cycling to balance hormones!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Mar 08, 2014

I bought SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread to try out seed cycling to balance my hormones. I really like the taste -- It's a nice change from peanut butter and almond butter. I will repurchase in the future.

Best I've had!

Posted by 5517046830613122654 on Apr 15, 2014

Yummy! This is the best sunflower butter I've had so far. Easy to spread, doesn't need much stirring, not oily and tastes great :-P Will be sticking with it for my future purchases.

My kids love this stuff

Posted by 4911557158541641694 on Apr 26, 2014

They eat it in sandwiches with either honey or marshmallow fluff. One son is allergic to peanuts so this is perfect for him.

Delightful!

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm must be the only person to know this in my town, and I'm sure one of a few Belgian users. I LOVE it! It's light, easy to digest and delicious! I'll order this until the day I die!